Search results

1. niagara135

niagara's now 90 gal. bb

Well I thought I would post some pictures of the now bb tank. Over the last couple of weeks I have put the tank through you know what getting the sand out and getting the starboard in. In the process I lost a six line (dissapeared) and removed 3 large urchins and a very aggresive cinnamon clown...
  2. niagara135

Anybody have an idea??

I came back from a trip to find this growing on the back wall of my sump. At first I thought it might be eggs of some sort, but maybe somekind of algea. I played with the lighting in the sump. If the lights are on at night it seems to grow very slowly. If I keep the lights off for a few days, it...
  3. niagara135

Protein skimmer advice

I am running a Seaclone 100 protein skimmer on a 90 gallon tank. It seems to be doing alright (probably a little small for the tank), but I think this is the next thing I want to upgrade very shortly. My only problem is I cannot put the skimmer in the sump because of the way the stand is built...
  4. niagara135

Manjo????

This came on a rock I purchased with polyps. It has probably doubles in size over the last few months. It doesn'y seem to bother the polyps at all. Over the last week or two, it has moved to a few different places on the rock as I have moved the direction of my powerheads a few different times...
  5. niagara135

My 3 week old 90 gallon

My 90 gallon Wanted to say hello to all, I've been lurking in the background for a couple of months now admiring all the tanks here and trying to gain some knowledge of the hobby. All of the great pictures here have tempted me to upgrade my 46 bow front that was running for a few months (now...