Search results

1. sambrinar

Happy birthday Goldenmean

Woooo Hooooo Jeff!! Have a fabulous Birthday my Chi Town friend :woohoo: :bday1:
  2. sambrinar

Happy Birthday Octoman!!

Have a stooooooopendious Birthday Mark!!!! :ofr:
  3. sambrinar

Happy Birthday Lynn

Happy Birthday Lynn (lcstoric) hope you have a wonderful uneventful or eventful (which ever you request) day
  4. sambrinar

Happy Birthday Frankie

Ohhhh almost slipped under the wire!!! the BIG 40 (I'm not far behind ya) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :makefun:
  5. sambrinar

Spring!!!!!!

It's definately spring here in AZ The hillsides are covered in poppies Snow covered mountain in the back ground
  6. sambrinar

Free Pom Pom...

OK this stuff is getting outta control... take it or I'm gonna toss it LOL Free frags, they will be huge frags guarenteed, you pay shipping I recommend overnight (from area code 85546), but I have shipped USPS 2-3 day with success, flat rate $9.95.. if it's going to the colder parts of the...
  7. sambrinar

Skimmer

I am looking for an in sump skimmer that is less than 12" high.. foot print doesn't matter.. anyone have any ideas?? the reason for a short one is because under my stand the height is very limited
  8. sambrinar

feeding live foods

I was considering putting live food in the tank to help with my chronic overfeeding and reproduction of algae... any thoughts on what everybody in there will eat?? The wrasses (filimented flashers) and picasso have small mouths, but the others PJ Cardinals, O clown, BSJF and yellow watchman's...
  9. sambrinar

How many fourm members does it take to change a lightbulb??

Someone post this on another forum and I thought it was perfect and hilarious!!!!! How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the...
  10. sambrinar

help help help

My starfish died over the weekend and it is in a pile of mush at the bottom of the tank.. tank looks pissed!! (remember tank is at my office) big nem is out.. but not as full as before.. little nem looks aweful!! I know the nh3nh4 is high and the trites as well I don't have the SW mixed, but...
  11. sambrinar

Holiday Avatars...

It's that time of year again.. anyone for getting in the spirit of things??? I've got my Halloween clothes on he he :D
  12. sambrinar

Poly-Filter??

Have any of you ever used this product?? any advice? I wanna get a census good, bad, I have no clue... Here is the picture of the product
  13. sambrinar

GBTA question

I have had this GBTA for a month, all of a sudden it has been going around and around one particular rock all day, it's eating, sticky, started after a 2 hr power outage Tank 75gal, lights LED's and 4 T5's sg 1.024 amon, trates, trites all 0 FTS this is where it was for the past month...
  14. sambrinar

BTA question

I have had my GBTA for almost 2 weeks.. it is sticky, very well attached to the rock, eating very well (feeding raw shrimp, clams, muscles) 2x per week but it looks like a flower, not full and fluffy.. here is a pict.. This is when I first put it in the tank.. still looks pretty much the...
  15. sambrinar

Is it just me or...

Is the front page and forums page ginormous, I have to slide the page to the left to see the whole thiing.. Just wondering if it was my computer. It was fine last time I checked, but this am.. not so
  16. sambrinar

Happy Birthday Reeflady

You musta thought we wouldn't notice your B-day too.. ahem.. Have a great one!!
  17. sambrinar

OT: Billy Mayes found dead

Infomercials will never be the same.. interesting this was at the very bottom of MSN, I missed it until just now... TV Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead at Home | theledger.com | The Ledger | Lakeland, FL
  18. sambrinar

Happy B-Day Barbmazz

Happy B-day Have an excellent day!!
  19. sambrinar

Happy B-Day Octoman

Have an excellent day!!! Go :zzz: and :clink: or just :chair: doing nothing!!
  20. sambrinar

OT Happy B-day mps9506

Have a great Day Mike,,, enjoy :bday1: