Search results

1. M

sabae anemone

Nice photo. Now that mine has relaxed, it looks more like yours. What is with the puffing up from the back?
  2. M

sabae anemone

lighting is Orbit 60" 4 lamp 65 watt 24 hr system. How do I get my nitrates down besides water changes? I do that every 2-3 weeks. I have a super c protein skimmer and a cannister filter system. Live sand and rock. My camera is on the blink and I live in the boonies and have to have everything...
  3. Blonde Bomb

Blonde Bomb

on the move
  4. Blonde Bomb

Blonde Bomb

on the move
  5. Blonde Bomb

Blonde Bomb

on the move
  6. Blonde Bomb

Blonde Bomb

on the move
  7. M

sabae anemone

maybe mine is not a seabe. it is more of a golden color, sort of opaque, irridescent where it takes on pinkish-purplish with a white soft puffy back that reminds me of a mushroom. when I asked at the fish store that is what I was told. Now it is laying face downwith the back puffed up. Sort of...
  8. M

sabae anemone

Thanks for the reply. Am home now and got some pictures, but don't know how to post. My readings this morning were: NO3=40, NO2=0, pH=8.5, KH=240, specific gravity= 1.024. He seems happy now. Is moving around and puffing out and in. Now he has come up to the glass and looks like he is dancing...
  9. M

sabae anemone

By the way, how am I supposed to feed him?
  10. M

sabae anemone

My tank is 10 mos old. I took water for testing the day I got my anemone. Everything was normal except the alkalinity was low (forgot to take the reading with me) and the calcium was on the low range of normal. She gave me reef carbonate and I have used it 2x in 8 days.
  11. M

sabae anemone

I recently got this sabae and it moved in between some rocks. Tonight when I got home I noticed a large white bubble on a rock and when I turned on the lights it was the anemone. It looks like the back of it has come around the rock and is very puffed up and looks attached to the rock with a...