Search results

1. sincityreefer

Big Move - Advice Needed

Hey guys, Its been a while since ive been around here posting... Thankfully its been due to a very successful setup (thanks everyone who helped 2.5 yrs ago) and no real problems to speak of.. The Sin City Reef.com Well until now.... I bought a new house, got engaged, and whelp i need to...
  2. sincityreefer

Sincityreefer's Reef

Hey everyone, i just got finished with my updates to my website. Just wanted to share with you guys and hear your feadback! www.sincityreef.com Come have a look around. :)
  3. sincityreefer

Found Something NEW at night, help????

Ok guys, now ive been doin this whole reeftank thing for a few years now and i have seen my far share of wierd things come out at night, but i think tonight was the topper. i frequently go on night missions and i have never seen these things before tonight, which semes strange to me because i...
  4. sincityreefer

LIght Heat Exhaust Question.

Hey everyone, I got a real tempting offer on 2x400w MH setups this weekend. (200$ for both with brannew XM 20k's) Previously i was thinking of using 2x250's on my 120(48x24x24) mostly for heat reasons I DO NOT want to run a chiller.... Im having my canopy built 18" tall with spaces for 4x4"...
  5. sincityreefer

Homemade Fish Food Recipe????

Hey everyone, I remeber seeing a thread like this on the RAG a while back, but i lost the link. I was wondering if anyone out there has a recipe for DIY fishfood. ;). Thanks Everyone!!! -steve
  6. sincityreefer

Cause for Concern????

Hello Everyone, I have had a 120gal tank setup in my 2nd story condo for almost 3 weeks now. As i know weight is an issue, so ive been keeping an eye on my floor to make sure it dosnt fall through or something terrible like that. I have had a 2' level on my floor and been watching to make...
  7. sincityreefer

Tank leveling suguestions????

Helo everyone, Yesterday i brought home my new 120g (48x24x24) tank! yay!, but when i took a level to it i found that it was leaning forward almost 1", then i took the level to the floor and noticed that it was the floor that was unlevel. I live in a 2nd story condo built in 1989, and i...