Search results

1. C

chat room

:bigbounce ok guys whats the story with your chat room???? does anyone go in there??? i know the time difference thing but come on!!!! someone gotta wanna talk!!
  2. C

do you do secret santa cards?

:verymad: do you guys do the secret santa cards?? if not ....................................................why?
  3. C

you guys need some christmas cheer!!!

:jester: ok so this site lacking silly posts so i will give you one lol!! the game is i post a picture of a member in their christmas costume and then they pic a member and post then that member so on so on or something like that lol BIGAL07 DRESSED FOR CRIMBO And no it aint too early...
  4. C

dwarf lion

hi some advice needed! i got a dwarf lion fish last week and i havent seen it eating yet!! i have tried krill and wiggling a fresh shrimp tail but its not intrested! also tried dipping it in garlic too! i read a garden worm works????
  5. C

more pics lol!

6. C

woo hoo anemone fed!

yipee managed to feed my anemone!!!! (without being attacked too much by my evil clown!)
  7. C

my daughters

8. C

my new anemone do you think its bleached?

got this anemone on friday from lfs that has just started with marines and are a bit lost! i think it looks a bit bleached! what you think?
  9. C

some of my corals!

10. C

back!!!!!!! its been a while!! new tank pics!

hi there!! not been here for a while! sold 225g tank cause we moved house and had no room! we have a temp tank at the moment cause we are moving again!! in three weeks! heres some pics
  11. C

my new gorge fish!

my new fish!
  12. C

my tank before the move!

my poor tank!!!
  13. C

ooooo dear moving house! 220g tank!!

:ponder2: oooo my! we will be moving house in six weeks or so its bit unexpected but lovely house!! the tank move going to be nightmare!! what you think guys 1. we could set up holding tank in new house, buy external filter now and run it in our sump for 5 weeks so its bit mature and got...
  14. C

damn flat worms!! ahhhhh

found whats wrong with my xenia!! flatworm! picked off about twenty last night! its nearly killed the whole thing! will stay up tonight too and get any more does anyone know another way to get them apart from tweezers! also need ideas on bristle worm trap? i bought a bubble tip anomene...
  15. C

ich cure? opinions welcome

homemade ich cure!!!!! maybe? this is little story about how i treated or controlled ich! now this may be luck i not sure but its been three or four weeks and all other fish fine ich may return i know but so far so good. and yes i was very naughty and did not qt one day i will learn !! i...
  16. C

signs of mantis shrimp??

:bluemad: hi can anyone tell me what the signs are of having a mantis shrimp?? tried searching but cant find any info! maybe its a silly question!! i saw somthing out of the corner of my eye the other night redish colour but was far to fast for me! and flew into hole in my rock! and also can...
  17. C

coral help

hi need help fromm you guys! got 200g tank just starting with corals got a flower pot coral, hammerhead bubble coral, brown zoas, and wavy pinkish coral that i always forget the name of its like flowers ! the last one i am describing is dying i think not opening at all now! the bubble is not...
  18. C

poor mandarin

my poor mandarin has been doing so well until he came to a horrid end ! during the night the cover must have fell off the power head and he thought he would have a look! my female is heartbroken searching everywhere for him! just a warning to always check the power heads!
  19. C

deltec ap 851 discharge

have just bought deltec ap 851 its a monster plumbing it up out side of unit can anyone tell me can you go up with discharge pipe about 100mm???? or does it have to come out and down??? thanks
  20. C

shopping trip ! £650 !!!

well, went on a drive today to a fish shop! to find it closed!!!! it was about an hour and half away so annoying!! anyway we had heard of another fish shop another hour and half away!! making our trip about two n half to three hours to get there, bearing in mind its snowing here and we are...