Recent content by YellowTang06

1. YellowTang06

Johnno's RSM 400

Greetings! I have just ordered mine and waiting for it as well! Will also start a thread, so stay tuned! I follow yours and I am sure we could exchange some ideas since this is my first sw tank! Panic attack!
  2. YellowTang06

Jeff's RSM S500

Looks like NASA's command center :)
  3. YellowTang06

Danny's white RSM S-400

Hi Danny, We are all waiting for new pictures from your tank! :) Cheers, YT
  4. YellowTang06

Jeff's RSM S500

Ok, great and thanks for this helpful info. Cheers, YT
  5. YellowTang06

Jeff's RSM S500

Looks like you had an excellent progress! Very nice! Btw, what kind of dosing pumps you have and do you recommend them? Are dosing pumps noisy? Any other hints in that regard? Cheers YT
  6. YellowTang06

my first fish tank

Good luck with your new adventure! I will be soon following you because also ordered my first reef tank and I am in the panic mode! :) Enjoy the ride! YT
  7. YellowTang06

Red Sea Max S400 with blue background?

Greetings everyone! A simple easy question :) Are there some easy solutions to have the background of a s400 in blue? I mean i could add another glass inside the tank with one side painted etc, and drilling holes etc, but has anyone done it? Any hints? Many thanks in advance for the help...
  8. YellowTang06

Aaron's Red Sea Max S-400 Tank Thread

Super, thank you! Yeah, i guess I need to wait a few months before adding any mandarin to my tank to come :) lol! Cheers and thanks for offering help! Sure will ask for help as soon as I get mine! Still 4 more weeks to get it!
  9. YellowTang06

Aaron's Red Sea Max S-400 Tank Thread

Excellent progress! I am following along as just ordered my S400 and soon the fun starts. Question: When did you introduce the mandarin and how is little fellow doing? Cheers, YT
  10. YellowTang06

ALS Red Sea 650

Thank you. So that is a harlequin shrimp. It really looks cool. I read somewhere that they need to be kept in pairs, but then I guess you need to buy more star fish :) In any event what a cool looking guy! Cheers
  11. YellowTang06

ALS Red Sea 650

Wow, beautiful pictures! Congrats! Soon, I will also buy my very first SW tank! BTW, what is that blue spotty creature in the 2nd last pic? Is that some sort of crab? Cheers, YT
  12. YellowTang06

Are there any fans in the RSM S400 or s500 T5 system?

Thank you all for the information. Its very helpful. Cheers!
  13. YellowTang06

Are there any fans in the RSM S400 or s500 T5 system?

Greetings, Just a fast easy question: Are there any fans inside the lightening system of RsM s series? Or it just cools off with air and no noise? Thank you very much in advance for the answer! Cheers, YellowTang
  14. YellowTang06

Jeff's RSM S500

Super cool progress :) loveit! thank you Jeff!