Recent content by wyldbull

1. wyldbull

Worried Orange Spotted Goby Hides all day??

Sorry to hear about the jumper but thank you for the encouragement that they can have a tendancy to hide. I have just been worried since he was so active at first then then just hides. Guess all I can really do is wait and see what happens. Thanks again for the info
  2. wyldbull

Thanks for the response. My tank is over a year old. Substrate is mainly live sand with some coral gravel. When the Goby turned over the substrate he found some dirty areas that clouded up the tank pretty good. I turned on my UV as a precaution.
  3. wyldbull

Was searching for some info and if I should be worried or not. Last week I added a Orange Spotted Goby to my tank. I have a 60 gallon tank with plenty of live rock and only have 2 true percs and a small Blonde Naso. The Goby went to town the first 4 or 5 days that I had him. He turned over...
  4. wyldbull

Falco Hawkfish eat banded coral shrimp?

Thanks....I was thinking about getting a decent sized shrimp. The Falco is only about 2.5 inches so I think I may take a chance on a shrimp that is his size. Thanks again
  5. wyldbull

Falco Hawkfish eat banded coral shrimp?

Does anyone know if any shrimp will survive with a Falco hawkfish?
  6. wyldbull

Falco Hawk fish questino

Good afternoon. I was wondering if anyone knew if a Falco Hawkfish would be bad for hermit crabs or snails. Also if he will eat mushroom corals or star polyps. Thanks
  7. Fish and Tank

Fish and Tank

This is a picture of my tank and a couple of my fish. I built the stand myself which worked out really well.
  8. Fish and Tank

Fish and Tank

These are two of my fish.
  9. wyldbull

New member just using meet and greet

Hello... Just found this forum while searching for a information on Marine tanks. I just started running a 60 gallon reef tank about 4 months ago. I use two Rema filstar XP3 filters. One just is for filtering. The second XP3 i use to go through my UV sterilizer when i turn it on from...