Recent content by WuTanMang

1. W

Does anyone hand feed their Tangs?

Haha so are we talking a tail swipe or what? Their bites don't hurt so far? Are they just being nice?
  2. W

any acrylic owners...?

Hello I am interested in dealing with scratches that form on my tank inside and out. Its seems they are inevitable when cleaning the tank. Ive tried magnets, brushes and scrapers but they steadily seem to be getting worse. I have gotten some scratch removal kits but what a pain. I was curious if...
  3. W

Tang ID please

Sailfin has been in the tank 6 months, moved some rocks around that seemed to help. With 6 other large Tangs I think they are all staying readily confused and accepting of each other now. Thanks for the landscape change advice I think that's what did it....
  4. W

Does anyone hand feed their Tangs?

Just curious because mine have become so friendly they will even let me pet them. I have pictures of it in my gallery to the left
  5. W

The 200+ Club

click on view gallery
  6. W

The 200+ Club

come on as the Zohan would say "its not a competition" just a different set of issues
  7. W

Tang ID please

Yeah I really did i guess...lol I've only had him for a few days so I'm not out of the woods yet. Seems to be getting beat up by my Sailfin a bit but at least he's eating. Thanks
  8. W

The 200+ Club

I am here! I have a 300
  9. W

Tang ID please

Thanks for the help I think my 300 will suffice
  10. W

Tang ID please

someone gave me this guy he's about 4-5 inches long Anyone know what he is? Person said he was expensive. Picasa Web Albums - Mark
  11. W

Tang ID please

someone gave me this guy he's about 4-5 inches long Anyone know what he is? Person said he was expensive.
  12. W

Reefkeeping Dangers

I have been stung badly by a 8" long Lionfish and let me just say its something you will never forget. My finger turned into a hotdog while I was trying to Google the remedy. Hot water seems to be it. I hand feed my fish now because they are all mostly Tangs and its fun. My Unicorn Tang lets...
  13. nano_Odisk

nano_Odisk

14. nano_red

nano_red

15. nano_green

nano_green