Recent content by Sierra Face

1. Nano =)

Nano =)

2. Sierra Face

Baby & Fragged Pink Yuma Ricordea

i haven't bought the containers yet, so i'm unsure as to the weight at this point, but i'm getting them tomorrow after work. if you guys want to give me your zips, i can do it all in one fell swoop and have the info posted by tomorrow afternoonish, if that's cool with you guys. hope everyone's...
  3. Sierra Face

where in so cal? will we be meeting or will i be mailing?
  4. Sierra Face

tues-thurs before 330
  5. Sierra Face

haha. everyone says that! ramona isn't far, you guys are just p*ssies! ;) i'm going down to poway this afternoon/evening to go to the dmv and hang with a friend, if you're no busy would you like to meet me?
  6. Sierra Face

i'm in ramona, but i drive down to la mesa to work tues-thurs if you'd like to meet sometime.
  7. Sierra Face

you guys want babies or frags? i only have 2 babies off the main rock right now, but if you don't mind waiting i could get the other ones started
  8. Sierra Face

how many do you want?
  9. Sierra Face

one says 10,000k 24w and the other says actinic 24w
  10. Sierra Face

hi there! i have a teensy 14g nanoreef, and now, too many mushrooms. I'm located in san diego, but i'd be willing to help with the shipping costs if you live too far away. 7 fragged and 6 baby yuma ricordea mushrooms. i fragged the two biggest ones in the picture; they were about 4" and 3" in...
  11. Sierra Face

aptasia treatment and my mantis

i just bought this aiptasia control product by Blue Life, but I'm still apprehensive about using it while my damsel and shrimp are still in there since i only have a 14g. rawr.
  12. Sierra Face

cottony/mucousy blotch on rock...

... with what looks like 1/16" - 1/8" straight brownish tubes coming out of it and might be tunnels through it? the blotch is maybe an inch wide, irregularly shaped mucousy-cottonweb (like a 'loogie').. haven't seen any movement of the culprits, thinking some kind of teensy worm colony, but I...
  13. Sierra Face

Newbie. Advice welcome and wanted!!

Hey there, guys and dolls! I just bought a 14g biocube with already established live rock, a striped damsel fish, and a peacock mantis shrimp! It was a ridiculously great deal of $150 for the whole kit & kaboodle, but it was partly because they had a wicked apstasia problem and a new child and...