Recent content by Rhodes19

1. Rhodes19

Tanks and equipment for sale

No worries. :)
  2. Rhodes19

I've seen it rated for 20-30 gallon tanks.
  3. Rhodes19

Hi lbiminiblue, Thanks for asking. No problems. I had it on my 29 g and it made a lot of skimmate then slowed down on production. Long story short, it cleaned up the 29 so well I only had to empty the cup once every 10 days or so. I'm sure me not over feeding had something to do with that...
  4. Rhodes19

PM sent. :)
  5. Rhodes19

PM sent. :)
  6. Rhodes19

45 tall with stand is sold. :)
  7. Rhodes19

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I've enjoyed them and they were a lot of fun. :)
  8. Rhodes19

Hi all, I need to downsize and sell some of my tanks and equipment. I’m selling my: 180 gallon reef ready aquarium with custom stand (no doors) for $850. This includes: 2 Dorso and return stands, two of the three glass tops, three fish screens to stop fish from jumping out of the...
  9. Rhodes19

Rhodes19's 180 build (slow Build)

Thanks every one. As soon as I can start making some progress I'll let you all know and post some pictures. :)
  10. Rhodes19

Rhodes19's 180 build (slow Build)

Hi all, Sorry for being away for such a long time but I've been getting tied up with things at work and at home. Anyway, to make a long story short I shut down my 180, the 125, the Biocube 14, and my 29 gallon quarantine tank a couple months ago. My initial intent was to close the 180 down...
  11. Rhodes19

BlakeJohns Retirement Reduction

Sweet pics. :) Congrats on the new arrivals.
  12. Rhodes19

Mugshot thread!

You all have some great looking better halfs and offspring. And they let you do this hobby? How lucky can we be? :)
  13. Rhodes19

Garage1217's 225G starphire build of pure awesomesauce

Now that is a lighting build. Well done and well thought out. :)
  14. Rhodes19

JJ's BIG - 125 gallon Upgrade

Hey, maybe you can get Rob to tank sit for you while you're away. :D
  15. Rhodes19

Shallow Rimless Build

I think you should paint it with psychedelic colors. Oh, wait a minute, never mind, you're not old enough to remember that? :D I think hot pink, orange and green would look pretty cool. Instead of doors, how about multi color beaded curtains? Ops, sorry, I was having a flash back to my...