Recent content by Polymorphyc

1. Unknown Anemone

Unknown Anemone

Can anyone ID? Picked up in swap it believe it is some type of carpet or saddle
  2. Help some type of small nudi

Help some type of small nudi

Help some type of small nudi
  3. 2

4. Shelia and her Anemone

Shelia and her Anemone

Shelia and her Anemone; This is a huge purple saddle it's about 25'' across
  5. Polymorphyc

Another heating problem

Its is the lights on the nano cube causing the heat. Open the top at night when the lights are off and check the temp in the morning before they go back on. That will give you a good idea of the heat created by various pumps. The rest is lighting
  6. Stichodactyla Haddoni - Haddon's Blue Carpet Anemone Actinic

Stichodactyla Haddoni - Haddon's Blue Carpet Anemone Actinic

Stichodactyla Haddoni - Haddon's Blue Carpet Anemone Actinic
  7. Stichodactyla Haddoni - Haddon's Blue Carpet Anemone

Stichodactyla Haddoni - Haddon's Blue Carpet Anemone

Stichodactyla Haddoni - Haddon's Blue Carpet Anemone
  8. Polymorphyc

White Carpet Anemone

white anemones are typically bleached and you need to watch out for dyes in the base. Many people think there anemones are dying, but they are just naturally repairing themselves.
  9. Chalice Coral

Chalice Coral

Chalice Coral
  10. Day One of Transfer to Larger Tank, Story Below

Day One of Transfer to Larger Tank, Story Below

This tank was a transfer from a 25g cube. Therefore, the new tank was set up with in 2 hours as seen in the 2nd picture. Assembling the live rock was trick but I got lucky and only had to use my old live rock, which fit together perfectly. Bought some more for the refugium and I am all set.
  11. PVC Frame Right Before Set Up

PVC Frame Right Before Set Up

This tank was a transfer from a 25g cube. Therefore, the new tank was set up with in 2 hours as seen in the 2nd picture. Assembling the live rock was trick but I got lucky and only had to use my old live rock, which fit together perfectly. Bought some more for the refugium and I am all set.
  12. Polymorphyc

Building a refugium for a Tweaked AP24

144 watt light system
  13. Polymorphyc

Building a refugium for a Tweaked AP24

AP24 w alot of work done to it. I am looking to have my chiller dump into a fuge. I only have room for a 10g tank maybe 15h. Any advantages? Also have the AP24 Sapphire Skimmer and have never pulled alot with anyone have any luck with this skimmer? What is the best skimmer for this fuge...
  14. Polymorphyc

Show me your mods!

I would be interested to speak w/ you I have a AP24 modifed w/a chiller and am looking to create a 10 gallon fuge. Is it possible?
  15. Frog Spawn

Frog Spawn

Frog Spawn