Recent content by ost911

1. ost911

Need ideas for spare tank

What did you come up w sir? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. ost911

Wrasse ID needed

I took a look there too, I was thinking it was not reef safe, usually the pretty ones are. You found a cool fish, hope it don't have an appetite for corals Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. ost911

Wrasse ID needed

Some kind of flasher wrasse, maybe a linespot Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. ost911

You need one! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. ost911

Apo

New to this hobby and already gonna frag and ship to other countries? Woah Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. ost911

Hi I'm Matt and I like the fishes

Hi Matt I'm Bryan and I like shrimpes. Welcome! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. ost911

I really hope you decide on the goblin! There's not many pics and vids of them I can find! Did you see how fast it ate that shrimp? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. ost911

choices? come on just get the goblin! The Sea Goblin is a blend of browns and reds, has a large "wing span," and numerous sharp dorsal spines which are venomous. The Sea Goblin also has legs, and spends time hiding on the bottom of a 50 gallon or larger aquarium with a sand bed. It will...
  9. ost911

what about a sea gobblin Sea Goblin
  10. ost911

New light, New algae

cyanobacteria imo. try to cut your lighting and slowly increase hours per day. what kind of filtration? have you tested your Phosphates and nitrates?
  11. ost911

good hair algae eater 30g cube

no lol ro/di from a friend, and the lfs im gonna break down and get my own unit but i live in a garage apt and dont get to use the garage. so i dont really have anywhere to mount the unit. i use the britta thing when im out of ro/di just for evap replacement. and ive checked my water here...
  12. ost911

my bulb is 5-6 months old i use ro/di for wc and tap for evap. btw i have pretty good water. abd its ran through a faucet filter thing.
  13. ost911

ive already got dibs on it!!! skimmer wise im running an aquaticlife mini skimmer, i figured it was good enough since i do weekly water change. i will cut my lighting, should i cut it to 4 hrs a day?
  14. ost911

am i missing something here?
  15. ost911

sas i get enough flack from the girlfriend about my socks! she says its almost like a game to her now, something like wheres waldo but with socks mahahaha