Recent content by Millstone

1. Millstone

MP10 benefits

That's when they come alive.. turbulence is amazing. :)
  2. Millstone

MP10 benefits

+1 with all above. One more benefit, Vortech pumps doesn't add heat to the system. I have two MP10wES in my RSM130 plus 160W LED light built in the hood. Watertemp 76/78 °F, night/day. The MP10ES can easily be upgraded to a wireless version. Ecotech sell RF-modules to be retrofitted.
  3. Millstone

Red Sea Max LED Conversions

My RSM130 full LED built in hood.
  4. Millstone

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

My RSM 130 started 09/29/2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mf3seC8-8o&feature=plcp&context=C23070UDOEgsToPDskKsG8q2T_RxvdHDYbaEw9iR
  5. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

Now that's an honor.. your second post in 6.5 years is about my tank.. thanks a lot Buddy! :white: @tnwillia, Thanks Tom!
  6. Millstone

Mikes Red Sea Max 130

Looking good, nice colors on the zoa's.
  7. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

Thanks guys! :) Todays scheduled work: Installing and setup my Grotech dosing pumps and calculate Balling dosing.
  8. Millstone

RSM130D and Ecotech Radion

I've got a RSM130 with a Maxspect G2 160W built into the hood. I've seriuosly concidered swapping my Maxpect for the new EcoTech Radion. But, I don't think it'll work.. I don't think the heat will be a problem since I've already cut the top open. But, if mounting the Radion in the hood, lenses...
  9. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

New video. HD 1080p. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mf3seC8-8o&feature=plcp&context=C23070UDOEgsToPDskKsG8q2T_RxvdHDYbaEw9iR
  10. Millstone

Two MP10s

Good choice of pumps. I have the exact same setup in my RSM130, really awesome!
  11. Millstone

Who has converted their RSM (130 or 250) to full LED?

I've gone all LED with my RSM130. The hood has been rebuilt by me to fit a Maxspect G2-400 160W Semi LED fixture. Link to my thread. If it's of any interrest to you guys I will gladly explain the procedure, but it'll take some time.. I'm not english spoken by birth.
  12. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

Thank you! Yeah, that S. Caliendrum is one of my sweeties. :)
  13. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

Thanks a lot, glad you like it! :)
  14. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

They are 405-410Nm true actinic according to Maxspect tech specs.
  15. Millstone

RSM 130 Maxspect LED

You won't regret it, I promise. :)