Recent content by kyle4201

1. kyle4201

Kyles blood, sweet and TEARS!!! :)

LOL,, Im waiting 4 that to happen,,, then I call my frag friend and make some of that $$$$$ back, lol :)
  2. kyle4201

Hello Mama D. Nothing new. Everything is just balanced out perfect. No bad things. So its just feed em, 1ce a month water changes and enjoying them. :) Its just how I wanted it. Beautiful and easy. Took alot of work to get here though. Thank you for all your help when I was starting. :)
  3. kyle4201

New huge volume project, comments please!

Imcommenting on this just so I get notifications in the future when it comes a reality. first off I don't think water changes are a problem because tanks that big don't do 20 water changes. I've heard they've had some kind of water recycling situations or something. I wish I knew more, all I...
  4. kyle4201

Macna 2014

Ill b there. :)
  5. kyle4201

spaghetti worm?

Cool. Thx guys. There is a colony behind that rock but never saw any any where else. :)
  6. kyle4201

spaghetti worm?

good or bad? And what should I do?
  7. kyle4201

a bunch growing in my fuge

Oooo, so thats good then? Awesome. :)
  8. kyle4201

a bunch growing in my fuge

Any idea? Good or bad? Its firm like hard jello
  9. kyle4201

That was my Corn Teen tank when I was putting fish in every 2 weeks. Im at my desided bioload so no more fish. Its just sitting there, filter running, empty. I dont want to take it down cuz 1, it looks good there,,, and 2, I know as soon as I do Ill see a fish I want. lollol
  10. kyle4201

Hey guys. Sorry. Things have ben CRAZY lately. Yes my tank is doing great! Even with my neglecting it a bit. I bought a boat that needed WAY more work than I thought. Im still going to Denver so 8ll b checking in alot as we get closer. :) here's my new pix.
  11. kyle4201

What new wave maker/water pusher should I get? options,,,

I saw there is no speed control. I also saw some 1 used a variable output power supply. How do u manage? And do u think 1 40 would b good 4 my 90g?
  12. kyle4201

the 40 does not have speed control? That sucks. What if its to strong?
  13. kyle4201

What about these? id get 2 with programmable controller. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ED40NVK/?tag=reefsanc-20
  14. kyle4201

Well, its time to upgrade. I found a ECOTECH VORTECH 40 almost new for $380.Jesus these are expensive. Are they really worth that much money? I would like the fact that they have the motor on the outside,, are there any others like this? Im so tired of my suction cup ones falling every few...
  15. kyle4201

fish in my salt water pool

the bug runs from us. And every, wow,, just wanted a fish in the pool. Thx though. I knew you all would help. :)