Macna 2014

yankieman

Not sure if there is a thread for this but was just wondering how many are going to attend MACNA 2014 in Denver,, this will be my 4th Macna and anyone that has a chance to go should it is AWESOME,,,, I havnt been on here lately so maybe there is a thread for this but what is the head count of RS folks that are going to attend? last year we had several of us meet up and had a good time visiting and meeting , it would be nice to meet up again ,,,

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hey Roger, I'm probably not going to make it this year, trying to sell my ticket. Have a great time. I'll be looking forward to finding out where it is next year and try to make it again.

Choff

My first time last year was awesome. I don't know if I would have gone out of my way to go again if it wasn't in Denver where my sister lives.

It would be great if Boston hosted, but somehow I doubt it will happen.

...stupid auto correct

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
This will be my first MACNA! I would love to meet you guys and possibly get dinner? Are you going to Saturday's banquet? PM me your cell numbers if you wanna catch each other.

I will be posting as much as possible to Reef Sanctuary's Facebook page. You can follow along there as well!

Choff

We will def have to meet up. Kyle, I missed you last time we can't let that happen again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snid

Wish I were going. You mention East Coast for next year... Have they said where exactly yet? The EC is more feasible for me for sure. ;)

Choff

Apart from the gyre pumps these have me the most excited..

Just dip those babies in the water and you are done. Talk about a 2 second calcium test. No reagents.

Japanese company, not sold in the us yet, but hopefully soon.

...stupid auto correct

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
JJmoneyman of Myreeftoyours.com has a booth there, be sure to stop by and tell him i said hi. his fragging lessons last summer were quite fun

Snid

Interesting Choff... Whatever link dashed your dreams is dead on my end. :(

The meters seem like they could be really nice. I just looked at some of them on Amazon being sold individually for extremely high prices. So far the reviews are pretty much all positive, but it's a very small response number at the moment.

Joeys Tank

The link had details on the probes and the difficulty they have in saltwater tanks due to the fact that each probe looks for one set of ions and high concentrations of others would throw off the readings

Choff

Yes, essentially it says you can test freshly mixed sw, but not your tank water. In other words , useless to us

...stupid auto correct

Choff

Made it through security...whoop whoop. On the red eye home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk