Recent content by IdahoOrv

1. I

Need some suggestions for new Skimmer

Not quite sure if I have that many buckets to do 20-30% water changes. That's a lot of water at one time to change. I do more in the lines of 15% or so. I could probably do this weekly...if I only had more time, I could do more. Truthfully, I have too many hobbies, and each one gets in the...
  2. I

I was doing that for awhile but could not get ahead of this nasty stuff. It just has more will power than I do. As soon as I get the new skimmer installed I will be going foe the consistent water changes weekly if at all possible. I am busy with everyday life things that do get in the way...
  3. I

The pics will have to wait until I get this nasty stuff under control. It's just killing me right now. As soon as all of my issues go away. And I sure hope they do with new skimmer. I feel like it is the biggest thing that I am up against right now. Like I mentioned before, I was part if...
  4. I

I will have to check into this closer. I think I mentioned that I might be able to modify my sump. Not what I really want to do. But if I have too I have too. Dammit. Not your fault, it's Oceanic for making no room in the sump I bought so many years ago. If only I would have known. Plus...
  5. I

Did you not get my reply? I have been waiting for you to answer my reply. And nothing. Yes the bubble king would be an awesome skimmer. But it also has an awesome price to it also. I don't mind spending a large sum of money for something great. But, damn! That was or is a bit more than I...
  6. I

The skimmer will be placed in the sump as it is now. Footprint can be with one side somewhere close to a maximum of 8in...I suppose if I had to go wider, than that I could possible modify the internals of my sump. Budget is really not the big issue (put it this way, I have got to do something...
  7. I

Hello peeps, I used to be on here many years ago but one thing led to another and I got away from the community. But, now I need some help from the wonderful people in here. I have an aging in sump protein skimmer that is well for better words...sucks and I don't mean the protein out of the...