Recent content by ice0525

1. I

watchman goby and pistol shrimp?

Hi I have a red banded pistol shrimp with a goby tha after 6 monts died so I hear my pistol but i never saw it then I get a yellow watch man goby that never pair the shrimp then I get another yellow watch man and they stay togheter after a couple days i put it in my tank and live together and I...
  2. I

watchman goby and pistol shrimp?

Hi I have a red banded pistol shrimp with a goby tha after 6 monts died so I hear my pistol but i never saw it then I get a yellow watch man goby that never pair the shrimp then I get another yellow watch man and they stay togheter after a couple days i put it in my tank and live together and I...
  3. I

Urchin and Sea Hare ??

Hi reefhusker I have keep a dolabella sea hare and a blue tuxedo and never get a problem the sea hare does a great job cleaning any hair algae and the tuxedo eats coraline algae I dont have almost any hair algae left so i might have to get rid of mi sea hare because it won't eat any dry algae
  4. I

hello everyone

My name is Ismael I'm new on the reef tank and also new on this forum i have keep my tank for about 2 years I start with an acrylic hex 55 gallon tank nice but to dificult to clean so I change it for a 75 gallon and i have it runing for 3 months I just keep some soft corals a devil's finger...