Recent content by Hongkonger

1. Hongkonger

Moving

Never thought of my neighbor. He actually might be interested. Cheers
  2. Hongkonger

Moving

I live in Hong Kong and I have to move now back to the States and unfortunately I cant take my 130D with me. Just wondering if anyone in Hong Kong would be willing to take my tank and livestock, for a great deal of course as long as they go to a happy home.
  3. Hongkonger

Pulled this bugger out today

Yeah after a bit more research it wouldnt have been a bad thing to leave him in the acro since the crab didn't seem to bother it. I just thought it looked mean and needed to go, so unfortunately it went!
  4. Hongkonger

Well after a little research I think it may have been a commensal crab, which can be good and bad. I just thought with its sharp pincers it didn't look nice. Oh well.
  5. Hongkonger

Not sure if this was good or bad but it looked mean, so i figured if in doubt take it out. It was hanging in one of my sps which wasn't yet in place so i just pulled it out and poked at the guy until he fell out. Coral was out of the water maybe 30 mins tops. Anyway here are two pictures
  6. Hongkonger

Hitchhiker ID

I have this in my tank and cant figure it out. It looks like a worm but there must be 20 of them. Or maybe its a couple of baby starfish or some sort of branching coral. The picture is the best I could do with my dslr, the tentacles are no bigger than sowing string and are black and white. They...
  7. Hongkonger

Newer 130D Owner with PH issue...

I have had it with the crabs. Seems like all I do is end up feeding them snails! Cheers and welcome
  8. Hongkonger

new rsm250 from trent

Fantastic pictures. The tank looks amazing. Well done!
  9. Hongkonger

What is this?

Yep. That pic really shows it, at least the scale anyway
  10. Hongkonger

My Tiny Ocean - Gur's RSM 250

Yeah I'm jealous. Great rock!!!
  11. Hongkonger

What is this?

Torch would be my guess as well. Lucky!
  12. Hongkonger

Help with Nitrates still 80ppm in 4weeks - NEW 130D

Digging the 'scape, looks great. 1 thing I had to do was smush my rocks in a bit to make sure I could get to the glass for cleaning. Can't tell from the pictures if the mag float can get to all areas of the glass. Just my two declining cents.... Cheers
  13. Hongkonger

RSM 130, 130D and 130C Mods

Well done thx for sharing. Great pics
  14. Hongkonger

Sean's RSM 130D

Pics look great. Does your firefish like to hide. Mine spends his days darting in and out of his favorite hiding holes.
  15. Hongkonger

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Best of luck. Cheers