Recent content by FiReBReTHa

1. F

RED Bugs!!...Grrrr....Not Happy!

getting closer to doing it. I am going to read up on mels directions and I think start it this weekend.
  2. F

RED Bugs!!...Grrrr....Not Happy!

about to treat for those red wanks myself. :( I am going to be doing an interceptor treatment soon. I wanted to do some new photos of my tank but these little guys keep photobombing my shots.
  3. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

Yup there are three magnets on the pump hider and 2 on the large shelves and only one in the smalls.
  4. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

hmf, weird, those are the ones hosted by photobucket. you at work?
  5. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

Course not, the man is a geeeenius, GEEEENius. He worked on it for over a year for its general design and spoke with ecotech to make sure there was no flaws.
  6. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

The Alternative Reef had a booth at MACNA Here's a quick cameraphone video, I wanted to do a quick vid of it and little man was in my lap laughing at me trying to stabalize the cam. Watch in hd or else it looks REAlly bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgm3wmAj-E&hd=1
  7. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

Iunno about you guys but "I only spent 20$!" at MACNA :lol::lol::lol::lol: (green in the middle i've had for awhile now) Then I picked up this gem, The Alternative Reefs pump hiding magnetic frag shelf!
  8. F

led fixture never used!!

edited by travis.
  9. F

led fixture never used!!

Same guy that is spamming all the other forums. Also is lying and saying that they are crees when they are actually bridgelux LEDs.
  10. F

What should i use

24g tank, Kalk! Mix it up in your top off water and it will boost your numbers, and the best part, VERY economically. Now to remember about dosing things, They are "salts" so lets pretend you never do a water change your salinity would very Slowly increase over time. WC help regulate...
  11. F

FiRe's BC29g LED Vortech Build Thread

More photos Pics from 5-10 sadly this pic doesnt do it justice. Made a lid before the fish arrived My pair of Swalesi Basslets
  12. F

Tanked

it reminds me of the motorcycle show with the angry father. = lame. If I want drama ill turn on springer, this was supposed to be awesome but like Reefmack said, I gave up on it before the end of the show. Very painful.
  13. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

Check out the nub on the right side. 5-01-2011 (sorry junky cameraphone pic) 8-04 Now its that piece in the back right.
  14. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

Lineaged Tyree Pink Lemonade 5-01-2011 5-29-2011 7-01-2011 (sorry junky cameraphone pic) 8-04
  15. F

FiRe's Rimless 120g

(from those old basketball commercials) "From the sandbed, nothin but net" Brancing Cyphestera 5-01-2011 5-29-2011