Recent content by eCHoReeF

1. eCHoReeF

December '10 POTM Contest

winnerrrrrr!! I was gonna post one of mine but I don't stand a chance!!:thumbup: Actually all of these would beat any of mine. Great photos guys!
  2. eCHoReeF

Aztec Sundials/Watermelon Chalice

Is that 50$ for the whole candy cane acan colony o just a head??
  3. eCHoReeF

Pincushion Question!

I would never put any animal through something they would be stressed by. (I'm a vegetarian for petes sake!:)) I was just wondering if an urchin needed that much oxygen. When I bought a pair of clownfish last spring they took 4 day to get here when they were supposed to be delivered overnight...
  4. eCHoReeF

September 2010 POTM Contest!

When will voting start??
  5. eCHoReeF

bracing for earl

Thanx guys, I'll just have to run extension cords all over the house... And yea I'm headin to the beach this morning!:bouncer:
  6. eCHoReeF

bracing for earl

I'm on the Outer Banks. How long will my tank be ok without filtration/flow/everything? I don't have a battery powered air pump and don't have time to get one cuz Earls coming tomorrow...
  7. eCHoReeF

Where are you from

Outer Banks, North Carolina. Bring it on Earl...
  8. eCHoReeF

Fish Names

I also just got a new sea urchin today... I've decided to name him "Pokey" :)
  9. eCHoReeF

Anyone able to ID this coral?

Lol +1
  10. eCHoReeF

Pincushion Question!

Priority as in 2-3 days... I had clownfish survive 4 days in the mail.
  11. eCHoReeF

Fish Names

:) I used to have an ocellaris pair and their names were Coke and Pepsi (just thought it was cute) My serpant star is named "The Kraken" (no explanation needed) My brother has an engineer goby in his tank maned Gabe (I have no idea why) My RBTA is named RB
  12. RBTA

RBTA

13. Happy Little Clown

Happy Little Clown

My female black ice semi snowflake clown
  14. eCHoReeF

Just had to show off my new frogspawn

Wow I've never seen red frogspawn! Thats very cool. You WILL frag it and give me a piece right?? lol
  15. eCHoReeF

Pincushion Question!

Hey, On Reefcleaners they sell Pincushion Urchins and I was wondering if they would be ok in priority mail? What about zoos? Thanx!