Recent content by eaze333

1. eaze333

Dragonets are Awesome society

Mine makes me laugh because he looks like a frog an walks like a lizard
  2. eaze333

will an idodine dip kill monti nudis?

Here are a couple of links that might help you out The first show what medicines have been used for what. I have only used and heard of being used Interceptor for Redbugs. Reef Aquarium Pests and Parasites: Red Bugs and Nudibranchs This is a link that explains the dose for Interceptor. I got...
  3. eaze333

will an idodine dip kill monti nudis?

I had them a long while back and dipped in levamisole every week for like 3 weeks and never saw them again. I have a dozen different montis in my tank. I dip everything in levamisole now before it goes in my display. Sometimes dipping isn't enough. I think I read somewhere that eggs hatch 36-96...
  4. eaze333

Eric

Matt I have been dosing with 2 part from BRS. So far I have been getting good results with 2 part. The stag in the top above the clownfish was a 4 inch piece when I got it in Mar 2011 and then I ended up fragging the right hal of it. It was 15 inches across. Some stuff grows crazy others not so much
  5. eaze333

Eric

Will do Glenn, I have been planning on starting a thread in the Reef Chronicles forum. getting my timeline squared away and digging through some old pics leading up to now to show the progression. I'll be there soon :)
  6. eaze333

Eric

I should throw some pics up. Things are a little helter skelter, not %100 satisfied with the rock arrangement. I have a lot of frags so I think I'm gonna need a bigger tank. LOL The frag rack with speciosa, blueberry bush nasuta,teal monster,shades of fall,Palmer's blue,German blue polyp...
  7. eaze333

Overnite coral shipment not arriving

A few months later I thought I would show how the sarmentosa turned out. I ended up loosing the stag, but this other one turned out great! This is with all lights on, not just actinics
  8. eaze333

Zoa id please

Just looking for some help with an id on the two frags on the right Thank you!!
  9. eaze333

lowering alkalinity

I do understand that if I actually had some sps already in the tank the alkalinity would come down naturally.
  10. eaze333

lowering alkalinity

Why I am moving stuff out of the display into a frag tank? I do have a full frag rack hanging in the display that I would like in the frag tank. I would like to put anything I trim into the frag tank. I set the frag tank up in another location. Not the same house for lack of space. I hadn't...
  11. eaze333

lowering alkalinity

yea, I suppose I could slowly raise the display up to same level and move things after. probably the easiest
  12. eaze333

lowering alkalinity

Ok, I'll try that again. It is a fresh tank. Mixed salt water as normal and filled tank. It is a 30gal tank, I have never had livestock in it. Used Red sea coral pro which has a high dkh. I tested 215ppm, about 12dkh. Ph is 8.2, Cal is 475. So I am saying straight out of bucket so to speak...
  13. eaze333

lowering alkalinity

Hi all, looking to see what the easiest way is to lower alkalinity. I have another tank set up and want to put some of my sps frags into it. My display tank dkh is 9.5. The other tank which is a 30 gal is at 12dkh. That is the salt mix right into the tank, nothing has been dosed. Even if I...
  14. eaze333

Let's see some clams!

Wow!! Incredible!
  15. eaze333

Let's see some clams!

I'll share a few. The derasa and the maxima I picked up recently from a local reefer