Recent content by Brian_pham7

1. Test

Test

2. B

What size do I take my pictures in?

My girl got a new digital camera and there are varied length by width, Millimeter, and VGA sizes. VGA?
  3. B

Brand Newbie Jumping In!!! All Friendlies Welcome!!

Thanks, Y'all. There were so many, and there are still some little ones left. I guess I'm glad I decided to deal with them now instead of just letting my tank cycle and them still being there at the end of it, but more numerous. I keep changing my rock formation so that I can get a different...
  4. B

Okay, I hope I didn'y screw up my system by doing the Joe's Juice, but I did it. I feel uncertain and hope that this isn't a never-ending battle with these anemonies in my tank nor do I want to add too much JJ into my little 24G to throw things off.
  5. B

Brain Wart Growth

haha you guys are cool, sorry about the growth though, you can figure me as not much help right now, but I like the learning experience
  6. B

yeah, right now with not much else going on.. I think I saw a worm like creature starting out on the glass and floating aroung but could have been anything. I found some solutions you just drop in the water and supposedly it doesn't bother anything else but I don't know. I think I like the...
  7. B

Ok, I just got home and was about to tweeze them, but I'll go get the juice tomorrow. I like the purple firefish gobies they're pretty cool. I want a small clam later. I think I'm going with the grape snails instead of a sifting starfish as it seems there are not many starfish that are safe...
  8. B

Thanks for your advice. I think I'm gonna take care of the AIPTASIA now with maybe tweezers and/or Joe's juice. Aren't there spores you can't see, too? I've taken a couple days now to make sure I do the best thing for my tank. I don't see much worry since it's still in the first stage of the...
  9. B

Yeah, See? My boy Will's got a tank and he liked the peppermint shrimp idea, too. I like the purple firefish goby idea, some shrooms look cool, and the less aggressive coral.
  10. B

Thanks again, I was feeling a little worried. I'm going to plan my tank well from this point, but unfortunately it's 11 PM here and quitting time. I will add all warm replies to my buddy list and will post a picture tomorrow. Thanks for putting me at ease and I will catch y'all later. Peace...
  11. B

Thanks, Y'all. I just bought a 5 Gallon purified water jug with 4 refills. Yeah I got a lot of questions. I guess I can wait to do a water change until the ammonia builds more and becomes nitrite, then nitrate. I would like to remedy my Aptasia (by the way, how is it spelled?) now instead of...
  12. B

My Girlfriend bought me a 24 Gallon Aquapod, a bag of coarse live sand and a bag of fine live sand. One bag of LS was leaking upon arrival. Tank setup initiated immediately with tap water and no rinsing of anything. I got live, cured rock 2 days later (about 9 lbs.) and about 15 more lbs. the...