Recent content by becki

1. B

help with hippo tang

i bought the tang and some coral from someone who was getting out of the hobby. I've had him about 2 weeks ,he's eating great but he's scratching himself on rocks,and he's been backed up to the coral banded shrimp all day ,what should i do or will the shrimp take care of his etchies...
  2. B

Don't want to be whipped with a strand of caulerpa

Re: Don't want to be wipped with a strand of caulerpa you guys have brought tears your so thoughtful.You really find the meaning of freinds,you can't live without them
  3. B

Re: Don't want to be wipped with a strand of caulerpa yes i had xenia,it was so sad .but i have to go on and maybe it will be fun with this new one ,thanks
  4. B

i haven't posted in a while ,but i've been so sad, on March 1 our home burned to the ground ,lucky my dogs went out the doggie door,but i lost my reef tank and my african gray parrot . But i'm getting started again with a 200 gal reef tank ,but it will be awhile before it will be as nice as my...
  5. B

Bluespot Injured - Urgent Help Needed

both of mine have had flesh wounds also,im wondering if it has anything to do with something picking on him under the rocks ,such as bristle worms,just a guess,because mine ate good up until the end .
  6. B

Bluespot Injured - Urgent Help Needed

ive had two bluespots,cant get them to survive. had my tank two years and they are the only fish ive lost.
  7. B

Gobies

they keep the sand stirred ,the water will never be totally clear again ,i have a blue spot watchman and a orange spot sand sifter ,the watchman never does anything ,but sand sifter is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. B

auto top offs

i run a 3000 niveaumat ,couldn't live without it ,one of the best things iv'e done besides adding a chiller. these two things have made my life easier
  9. B

someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my new chiller,and tried to hook it up,i used a 950 mag pump ,it wont pull water.' i put 2 tubes in the aquarium,ran them up about 18 inches,and through the wall into the laundry room ,the pump drops 18inches and up to the chiller.
  10. B

call me weak~

leave him alone ,have a heart,the little things are too cute:heart:
  11. B

call me weak~

whats wrong with crabs in a reef ,mine isn't messing with anything
  12. B

new chiller

i know this sounds stupid but i going to hook this up myself ,what size tubing ,and can you hook it up with a power head it'sa pacfic coast 1/4 hp
  13. B

new pictures

i posted some new pictures ,look in my gallery;)
  14. B

new chiller

today i got a new chiller ,i was all excited,looked in the box and no instructions ,thats the way it is :smack:
  15. MVC-019S

MVC-019S