Recent content by Babomonkey

1. Babomonkey

What to get next for my aquapod 24gal? Help please.

Hey all! I did some changing on my take , so far I only have 3 small blue green chromis. What would be good to add to the tank that wont fight or bother them? I really am not sure at all. Thanks!!
  2. Babomonkey

Mugshot thread!

Here is me while I was in South Korea to see my fiancee. Can't wait to get her here to the USA. :heart:
  3. Babomonkey

The Bluespot Club

First I would like to say , I am so so sorry about your bluespot!!!!! :tears: Every life has a energy a frequency. Your bluespot was energy given a definate shape. Matter is energy given a definate shape. Energy, and matter, cannot be destroyed. Everything that ever exists will continue...
  4. Babomonkey

The Bluespot Club

Yay! I told him... But he still looks the same. :yup: Thank you the honor is all mine!
  5. Mrclam

Mrclam

He sure adds color!
  6. Babomonkey

The Bluespot Club

Gosh! If I were not at my max bio load I would get one! Soooo pretty!!! But I do have a blue spot................ ...... ... .. . Just don't think I have the right kind of blue spot. :tears: This is his face after I told him he can't join.
  7. Babomonkey

Say hello to my new Friends! Corals and fish & clam.

I don't think I have the right kind of blue spot. :tears: This is his face after I told him he can't join.
  8. Babomonkey

Thank you all for the replys! My tank has had a empty feeling for some time now with only one fish. He is great and all but all he does is sit on the sand and wait for food. :yummy: :laughroll But now with my new corals and fish it really has become alive! :bigbounce It was funny ...
  9. Babomonkey

Hey everyone I have got some new stuff and wanted to share with you all. Got a Tooth coral more green mouth Button Polyp Corals and a croacia clam. Midas blenny and a clown fish , one more cleaner shrimp. Oh and a feather duster. The new cleaner shrimp found my first one...
  10. Babomonkey

I really need help guys ans gals! Cloudy water after weeks! ''not sand related"

Here is a late update. I got a Vortex Diatom filter , and set it up and let it run for a hour. All I can say is WOW! I never seen such clear looking water in a tank before! :whstlr: Plus it was easy to set up , and I can just run it when ever I think the tank needs it. Thumbs up...
  11. Babomonkey

Very strange and spreading! Whats are these! Id please.

Well a good thing is they are not free swimmers , and they are on the glass and back of the tank. It's time for war...... :bluegrima Thanks for the help.
  12. Babomonkey

Oh good...... :bugout: They can sting and are not a good thing to have........... From what that site says. :bouncebox I can remove them , not sure how I can so that or wait till thire food their food sources are consumed and they will die off. I wonder what they eat?
  13. Babomonkey

I have seen only a few of these guys... Now they are everywhere! What in the world are they?? Thanks for any help!