February '10 POTM

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

February's contest theme will be "Full tank" photos (aka; FTS) !

The winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month! :bouncer:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a "Full tank" photo.
4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the February '10 POTM gallery by midnight (EST) January 31st.
Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available February 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
So please upload your photo to the
February '10 POTM gallery

Last edited:

Tru2nr

i guess i will start this one off lol not really a "full tank" but it is a FTS

DSCN1684.jpg

PootyTang

Feel free to disagree with me, I just thought of this right now, but I think in the spirit of love that is akin to the month of February, RS might break from the normal prize pattern and donate money to UNICEF on this month winner's behalf to help those in need in Haiti instead.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Here's my FTS full tub shot ;)

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-40.jpg

Wipe the drool folks I know it's nice!

Lol that is my tank in progress feel free to disqualify it, I just wanted to join in ;) no photo shop that is 100% blackberry lol I couldn't resist.

Eric

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
From my BB phone, to photobucket, to here.

Not terrible I suppose nothing like the ol 20d when I was into it.

Eric

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL! Good one! :thumbup:

Here's my FTS full tub shot ;)

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-40.jpg

Wipe the drool folks I know it's nice!

Lol that is my tank in progress feel free to disqualify it, I just wanted to join in ;) no photo shop that is 100% blackberry lol I couldn't resist.

Eric

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Come on folks, ;) I know your not going to let my FTS "full tub shot" grace the main page for the next month. ;)

Get those cameras dusted off this months contest easy for everyone.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Feel free to disagree with me, I just thought of this right now, but I think in the spirit of love that is akin to the month of February, RS might break from the normal prize pattern and donate money to UNICEF on this month winner's behalf to help those in need in Haiti instead.
I feel your desire PT to reach out to those in need. Unfortunately no one has stepped up to donating a prize for a few months now other then Woodstock. The current prize
The winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!
will have to do and is hard to get.
Maybe you are interested in sponsoring next months contest with that honorable gift. Contact Woodstock for more details.
Good luck to all you contestants!

PootyTang

My apologies for misunderstanding the prize situation.
I was under the impression that if nobody sponsored a month, the winner received a mug/mouse-pad etc. with the photo on it and I had thought that maybe whatever the cost of that was could be donated.
I will definitely look in to sponsoring a month in the future.

D3monic

Dont mind the quality. My Canon Rebel needs to go out to the shop to get fixed....apparently no matter how hard you push you cant get the card in sideways....just breaks the pins. had to use a point and shoot.

IMG_1758-1.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
That is awesome Snappy! I think my FTS has ya beat though. Lol JK.

This is turning into a nice contest :)