SOUTHERN CALI Reefers!!!

Wow guys, this is has turned out even better than I expected! I never knew that there were this many people for Socal......or Norcal on RS!

I think we have a great start to this thread. Welcome to RS from the high desert. I hope you stick with us, and learn, learn, learn!

I am glad that everyone is using this as a local hub for chat and communications for the "Cali" area. Almost everyone on here is from the midwest and the eastcoast!

I hope we can grow this in to a small family. :hug1:

Keep Reefin'

fata1ity

Just wanted to start a thread so we could all mingle and stuff. Maybe a sort of online club?

I will start, I am located in Orange County. I have been reefing for 10+ years and have pretty much seen every problem you can have.

I work at a LFS named NEW AGE AQUATICS and I have a bunch of knowlege on set up, fish, inverts and pretty much everything inbetween!

If you see this.....:welcomera to the Socal Thread!

Talk, Mingle, Enjoy the hobby, Save the reefs!

-Keep Reefin'

you gonna give us deals ;)?

lowfi

im in north county SD, Carlsbad to be specific. Encinitas Tropical Fish is terrible lol just to throw it out there. I wouldnt shop there if i was you. Tons of dead and dying fish, it breaks my heart. This socal forum is starting to shape up (even if there are a few norcali's)!

(that was a joke...i like norcal)

Curgan

ok i just googled it, and your in my back yard? How Long has this store been here? im prolly gonna check it out tomorrow...

Pulker

I'm from east coast but had sushi at what my friend told me was the best place in Orange county. Can't remember the name duh!

You going to become a sponsor? I'm down for some deals in my area.

Umm, I am not sure if we have the capabilities of becoming a full fledged sponsor at the moment, with the economy and all. However, I am sure we would be able to work something out. The location has been open for about 4 months or so, so we are just getting stuff together and beginning to get livestock in.

1ofMany...

That's an awesome place to live. I used to live in the Fraternity house on Fraternity row, off of Associated. You know a great store, with decent prices but a bunch of quality high-end stuff is a store down Yorba Linda towards the city of Yorba Linda on the SW corner of Yorba Linda BLVD and is called The Fish Collection.

They have a good amount of rare stuff, like Acans and blastos and a bunch of stuff. Check it out for sure. Another good store for Rics is right there off of chapman, in the same shopping center as KFC. They have single rics for like 10-15 bucks.

Sorry for so many posts......I have not figured out how to respond to multiple "Quotes" in one post yet.

Enjoy the ride Socali Reefers....:biker