~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Octoman

:drooool: If you don't mind, that last picture is destined to be the background on my computer. They are all great photos!!

I'm glad your home and it's good to hear your mom is in good spirits, positive attitude has the most healing power of all!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thank you for all the kind remarks. :)

Mark, I have the original pic (very large) if you want me to email it to you.
The photos above are using the same camera except the last was NOT in auto mode. I took the time to adjust the camera for a cute clown pic.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Wonderful pictures!!! Is that purple one a carpet anemone? Did I spell that right? Haha....still learning.

How about an FTS.....:smck: oh jeez, there I go getting greedy....hehe

as my wonderful Wife says " you dont ask, you dont get" carry on CMG, whilst your in there grinding away at Woody, ask her about the sump and the skimmer mod(just dont let on I suggested it, she cant read pms so Im fairly safe and wont suspect)

cracker

Ya Know, I havn't seen a recent pic of her new sump! She was been rather busy lately so best to wait.
Doni, Glad to hear your home safe & sound and your Mom is doing well. Time to relax a bit!

vdituri

Oh oh :wave:
Can I get in on that? That would an awesome wallpaper on my computer.

Thank you for all the kind remarks. :)

Mark, I have the original pic (very large) if you want me to email it to you.
The photos above are using the same camera except the last was NOT in auto mode. I took the time to adjust the camera for a cute clown pic.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
as my wonderful Wife says " you dont ask, you dont get" carry on CMG, whilst your in there grinding away at Woody, ask her about the sump and the skimmer mod(just dont let on I suggested it, she cant read pms so Im fairly safe and wont suspect)
LOL~ I'll get a FTS and sump pic this weekend. I did a large water change tonight and vacuumed the sand bed so it's a tad murky right now.

Ya Know, I havn't seen a recent pic of her new sump! She was been rather busy lately so best to wait.
Doni, Glad to hear your home safe & sound and your Mom is doing well. Time to relax a bit!

Thanks Brian :) Have you picked up the frags yet?

Sure Victor. PM me your email and I'll send it to you too!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I am happy to hear your momma is on the mends Doni:whstlr:
I personally like this one for a background :D

Attachments

• 000_2450_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_2450_edited (Custom).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 106

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Okay. Thanks Lynn :)

LOL Scott! You should see them when they're both in different 'folds'. A huge anemone with two tiny heads poking up :D So cute!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Here is a FTS... I really do not like full tank shots because most of the corals end up with a washed out coloration.

20080515002.jpg

KimPossible

Glad to hear your mom is doing better Doni:snshne:
Your macro shots are fantastic! I just went back and watched your clowns playing in their hadoni :) Too much fun!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thanks for stopping by folks!
Craig - thanks! The fish just love the large cave made by the PVC shelf! I am glad the coralline is growing on it now. If I had to do it over, I would have stained the white PVC with the purple glue primer tohelp it blend in better.

Kim - Thanks for the well wishes regarding my mom :) Glad you enjoyed the video. The clowns are very entertaining!

Thank you Heinz and Jojo :)