Whos Ready For Some Football!!!!!

BEELZEBOB

i got NFL SUNDAY ticket!!!!

every game, every sunday baby!!!!

woooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!!!!

go BRoncos!!!!!!!!!!!

Oakland's goin down!!!!!

we're comin for you sandiego!!!!! gonna braek mary-roid-uses knee boy!!!!!!
:D

FP4103~Denver-Broncos-Posters.jpg

BigJay

in my mind there are only two seasons per yer.. football season and the rest of the year waiting for football season.

funkpolice

I can't wait! Sunday night I get to watch my beloved Bears get stomped by the Colts. Well, I always hope for the best, I think out offense is going to surprise a few people this year. Matt Forte looks really good, Olsen and Hester have a lot of potential, and I think Kyle Orton is a serviceable QB. The defense on the other hand is healthy, and doesn't look very good so far, for no discernible reason. Go Bears.
bill

Intranick

to my knowledge its pretty rare for the vikings to win in packer territory. the rivalry is insane as well. should be tons of fun

Snelly40

Yeah Boys, Sorry Didnt See This And I Started Another Thread, But Its The Best Time Of Year!!!!!

Debby

Go Broncos.May live in Texas but was raised in Denver.Dont think that causes some crap being how i own a sports bar here LOL.

BEELZEBOB

HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!
RADIERS SUCK YO!!!

BRONCOS RULE!!!!!

J/C IS THE MAN!! 300+ PASS YARDS IN THE FIRST GAME!!!

good week to be a Broncos fan!!!

Hornet

Man I miss my Sunday ticket. I had to give it up when I moved because I can't get a clear signal at my house. :waa:

How bout the Panthers pulling out the win against the Chargers. What a way to start the season. I'm loving it :D

BEELZEBOB

hey man, i love watchin the chargers go down!!!!!

sat in the rain last year w/ 40 degree temps to watch that lil punk Rivers walk all over my beloved broncos.

SD goin down!!!

Hornet

Bronco's are playing SD next week. I'm looking forward to seeing how Broncos do against them. Kinda hard to gauge how well Jay Cutler is going to be this season after the scrimmage they had week 1 :D