Who wants a SCWD super sale!!!

captivereefs

Sponsor
Starting now and running through the month of january I am offering SCWDS to reefsanctuary.com members at the price of $29.99. The coupon code is SCWD . If you buy more than a SCWD please enter RS.com in the comments box at checkout. This will avoid confusion as my shopping cart will discount evrything not just the SCWD. I will manually adjust the invoice if you purchase more than a SCWD. The SCWDS are located in the wavemaker category on my site.

You can also contact me through a PM or E-mail to recieve this special.

Scooterman

I had one once when they first came out, it stopped working so I gave it to someone here but don't remember if he ever got it working again. I wish there was a 1" version, & without the barb fittings. I hear the rumors but nothing else as of yet.

BTW I paid the original price of 29.95$ then it went up quickly as demand went off the roof!

captivereefs

Sponsor
If you don't run some kid of prefilter onthem and allw dirt to get in them they will fail. They have a gearbox of some sort and if the gears cn't spin they won't work. The 1" model might be out later this year in 6 months or so. I

Scooterman

The one that failed on me was filtered, I took a flash light and inspected it thoroughly, it was clean, I even ran faucet water through it and got it to switch but when I put the pump back on it, well it was one sided only!

captivereefs

Sponsor
I suspose anything mechanical can fail. I love mine and it's been working for 6 months worry free. I think for the most part they are very reliable.