Votes: 8 66.7%
  • @Desmond

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Take a look at the tanks below and make your choice in the poll above! Good luck!

@Paul B
2015-04-08%2012.52.29_zpsym0qsjcq.jpg

@Desmond
dd507f8d0a4739522bdc80ab13ada7c7.jpg

Last edited:

Pat24601

Paul's tank picture is pretty dark. Here is another one from his book. I am not sure this is permissible use, so if not I'll delete it. It seems fitting Paul's picture should have a supermodel in it.

image.jpeg

Paul B

Mt tank is not fifty years old. Lets not get crazy. It is only 44 years old. When and If it reaches fifty, I may take it down as I will also be up there in years and don't know if we will be moving or just inviting in Supermodels to assist with daily stuff like morning bunjee jumping for breakfast. Someone has to help me tie the cord to my feet so my head doesn't hit the tile floor.

Thank you guys for your vote, but I think there are so many very nice tanks on here and very accomplished aquarists. :D

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
@Paul B

I need a full tank shot that is not very dark and is in a JPEG format so I can upload it to our FB page for our banner. Could you please send me one or post one here? Thanks!

Paul B

Is this any good? I don't know what format it is in. I am lucky I barely know what a Welcome mat is much less a format. I don't like flash tank pictures so they appear dark. Open your eyes very wide and it will lighten up.
These pictures were taken with my camera that lets me take a few pictures and stitch them together because the tank is so long and low that I can't get the entire thing in one shot.

DaveK

Mt tank is not fifty years old. Lets not get crazy. It is only 44 years old. When and If it reaches fifty, I may take it down as I will also be up there in years and don't know if we will be moving or just inviting in Supermodels to assist with daily stuff like morning bunjee jumping for breakfast. Someone has to help me tie the cord to my feet so my head doesn't hit the tile floor.

Thank you guys for your vote, but I think there are so many very nice tanks on here and very accomplished aquarists. :D

I checked the original post on your "Tank turns 44 this year thread", and it was dated Jun 7, 2008. Being it's now 20015, it would seem the tank is now over 50 years old. I don't think it's quite time to tear it down though.

I'm getting older too. I know that someday I'm going to have to tear my tanks down. At that time I think I give most of it away.