Up Close and Personal With my 125

PootyTang

These are some macro/close-ups with my Canon Powershot SD780 IS.

Polyps.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0242-2.jpg

PootyTang

The blonde naso is just about the easiest fish on earth to photograph, I'm pretty sure he wants to eat the camera

WayneT

Excellent shots for a small camera. I didn't think you could get that kind of depth of field with that sized camera.

PootyTang

I'm really happy with it, the only tough part is getting the shutter speed fast enough, the camera auto-corrects the ISO if it doesn't think the lighting is enough, so my pics can only get so clear, I think these were at ISO 200.

PootyTang

Thanks! I wish the POTM would have a theme with something I have in my tank! This month's SPS was tough, I've only got a monti and its not in the best spot for pics

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Number 2,3,8 really caught my eye but I like them all! The tang is just outstanding :)

Eric

Mcvivor

Love the pics, I like the pic of the Nasa that looks like he is smiling lol! I wish my fish sat still like that. They all act like kids on candy!! HYPER HYPER!!!

PootyTang

He's the only fish in the tank who will sit like that, I figure its 'cuz he only eats Nori (he won't touch shrimp of any kind, but I've stopped worrying since I've had him for a few months now) so he thinks everything near the glass belongs to him (which unfortunately sometimes includes my fingers and corals I'm moving :smack: )