to give and get karma

Yarr

Gina. sometimes i think i have given you, and others karma without leaving who sent it. Sometimes it is on purpose. Does it really matter who gave you good karma.. or that you just got it ;)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yarr said:
Gina. sometimes i think i have given you, and others karma without leaving who sent it. Sometimes it is on purpose. Does it really matter who gave you good karma.. or that you just got it ;)

Well... no it doesn't really matter... but I like to know who to thank :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wow - I thought the last post in here was recent, till I noticed the year! Where can you find in your user CP if you have received any Karma - I can't see a CP section for it? I gave some Karma out once - to Witfull I think, just because he's been a big help to me with a lot of things.

lcstorc

In your user CP underneath your subscribed threads you will see a reputation area. This shows when somebody gives you karma and shows their karma komment if any. Premium members can see who gave them karma. Regular members just see the comment so many people put their name in the komment so people know.
Also sinc you give the karma on a post they can click on the karma and see what post you approved or disapproved of.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Icstorc - if I see no reputation area under the list of my subscriptions, I assume that means I have no Karma? I guess no reputation is better than a bad one LOL!

chriswho - premium members are those that have become dues paying members. It's not that much money really, but some can afford it, some can't. To me their contributions of knowledge are just as worthwhile as those that pay dues (sometimes more LOL!).