This is what happens!!!

This is for all of you new to the reefing life and even for those that are not so new to the life of the reef tank. Pic #1
This is my tank as of Aug 15, 2003...

Well ya see its like this...

When you have too many pain killers for an abcesed tooth you tend to forget a few things...like resizing pictures and then forgeting to attach them to the post...SORRY I wii try again...no promises tho.
Wish me luck...lol here it goes...

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Please give me details of the tank and set up. I am setting up the exact type of tank. Mine is 54"Lx30"Wx25"T glass tank
( your's looks bigger) and should be arriving next week. I would love know the details of your set up. The Tank looks awesome!!

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
Your tank looks great! What a difference a year can make. You've worked hard on it I can see. Congratulations, it's beautiful!

B4T, you are correct 2 Yellow and 2 Purple Tangs ( had three yellow, but one was to stink'in mean, traded him off for a coral) Lets put it this way it is very, very intertaining. One of the Purple tangs (Harry) is the dominant one of them all, he gets Half of the tank. All of the rest, get what is left, the other half. I also have an Indian Mimic Tang that gets to go where ever he (Fred) wants. He was there first ( he is the true owner of the tank)

If any of the tangs start to get a little radical; you know like kids wrestling in the house, gets a little rough, then Mom steps in...Well Fred, is like Mom, he lets every have there fun but when things start to get a little out of hand, here comes Fred the Reef Ref to break things up. It is so great to watch. nothing ever gets out of hand, just like kids playing. There are a lot of nooks and crannies for everyone of have a safe place to hide or AMBUSH one of the others. lol

It is a blast to watch all of these guys!!! I feel very lucky! VERY LUCKY!