The Ultimate Reef

cquarium

"Adam,
P.S. If you want to see some pics of my tank taken by others and the comments of folks that have seen it go to www.reefsanctuary.com and look on the threads for Ultimate Reef. Only because of you. THANKS".

Mike Paletta

Hi guys,

Very impressive indeed...What an inspiration !!

It has been my pleasure to do business with Mike and provide him with a lot of SPS corals. He told several times about his tanks, however, a picture worth a thousand words.
Thank you guys for sharing.

Mike just sent me some pictures about a new 3500 gallon tank he helped setting up in Chicago. I will try to list them this weekend.

Happy reefing,
Adam

Maxx

Man!!! I dont know how I missed this thread originally!!!!
As if the bar for gorgeous aquariums needed to be raised any higher!!!!
RXX2, thanks for reviving this, cause I didnt know it existed!
Nick

Brucey

Hey Alb . . . . thanks for the updates mate . . . . and interesting reading on the flow in the tank. I sometimes wonder if I concern myself with ultimate flow around the corals.
Brucey

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome to Reef Sanctuary Chevell :)

Which Mike? If you click on a member's View Gallery but there are no photos showing, then they have not uploaded any to their gallery.

:D

dgasmd

Those pictures were hosted by a friend's site. When he moved the site to another server, they were all gone along with a few hundred pictures I had there. I still ahve the large file version of all those pictures in my computer, but sitting down to re-size them all again is not on my agenda anytime soon. :hallo: :hallo: