The leaky sump or not

Basile

Last night their was water on the floor..............either my new sump or my RODI reservoir. Made a water change to empty the RO and set it aside. clean up and dry it and put towels to see if water would continue to leak from the sump. I was hoping not................this means another damn set back. got to empty the sump and go yell at Canus Ottawa for either a new one or repair. But i can't tell from where exactly yet. I know the general area, but who knows . Should i ask for a new one???

How long can i run my tank without a sump and skimmer i have only one fish in a 150 G tank and a few corals. how long do you think. Thanks

With that small of a bio-load you would be fine without a sump or skimmer for quite some time. Forever even as some people don't use either. They are beneficial but not "necessary" Just be sure you have enough flow in the tank for good air exchange and you should be fine until the sump is repaired or replaced.

Basile

I found it; @$%%&^*&&^%$#@ it was a power cord from one of the heater that was channeling droplets behind the tank saw it with own eyes. Still i'll do as you say for the RODI tub, can never be too careful thanks guy for you suggestions. I'm spending the day here i'm too spooked as it is lol.