TB Aquatics is great!

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Since I posted a bad experience, I thought I should give out some props as well. Especially since it was exactly opposite from my bad review.

In August 2012, I ordered a few things from TB Aquatics, which I had in the past as well. One of the items I ordered was not in stock. I was not charged for that item at that point and promptly received the other items in my order. Brian, at TB Aquatics, continually communicated with me on the status of my 'out of stock' item. If I hadn't heard anything, I'd email them and get a response the same day. My item was delayed for over 6 weeks, but I was always told that I could cancel the order at anytime and was never charged for anything prior to them having it in stock. I did receive my item promptly when they received a shipment. Kudos to TB Aquatics for being a great vendor and business and the excellent communication. I will definitely order from them again and encourage others to give them a try. Their prices are very competitive, quick shipping, and they have a nice reward point system as well.