Tarasco's 90 (revisited)

Tarasco

Well, I figure that it's time to put up some pics, even if there isn't a whole lot to look at right now. As many of you might remember, I lost almost all my livestock during a tank move on the first of the year. Click HERE for a view of the tank and the residents prior to the wipeout.

Anyways, I've been taking it really slow in getting things set back up and running. This is pretty much going to be my wife's tank, and she really like shrooms and timid fish (firefish, gobies, that sort of thing). So that's what's going to go in this tank.

First, a full tank pic

Don't mind the heater, it's there temporarily. Basically not much to look at right now, and I'm dealing with some yellowness in the water. But I've already been through all the algae phases, so it should go fairly smoothly from here on out.

Tarasco

These orange rics are the only corals that survived, but they're doing really well right now

Some green hairy shrooms

and green metallics

Tarasco

Fishy residents include a carpenter's wrasse, banggaii cardinal, and pair of firefish. Couldn't photo the firefish, but got these guys togther briefly.

So that's basically where I'm at now. I still have to set up a fuge in the sump, and mess with the skimmer a little bit, but other than that the equipment is pretty much the same as before.