Star Trek or Star Wars

WHO'S THE BEST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basile

I watched both this weekend , doing my spring cleaning and i like both for different reasons. But was wondering about on the site who's who.

So who's the best. No other choice, they're the biggest around

STAR TREK OR STAR WARS

LOL...... I just thought this is thread is going to be just like Clerks! The original black and white not that new #2 in color crap!

prow

the first three starwars movies rock...starwars, empire strikes back and return of the jedi are all better than the new or old star trek movies. but the last three starwars movies are about the same or a little under(not as good) the trek movies...

degibson84

the first three starwars movies rock...starwars, empire strikes back and return of the jedi are all better than the new or old star trek movies. but the last three starwars movies are about the same or a little under(not as good) the trek movies...

i agree the original three were way better. i like the new ones because it makes everything come full circle but i just hate the computer animatoins compared to the original movies

Basile

I added it for you and others that aren't into them.
SW is great but ST has better story lines.

I agree with you, on the premiss that we know the caracters on ST more intimately, as SW is more general and doesn't go indepth with its caracters. But the cinematography, effects, battles all other stuff is better in SW IMO. And thanks for the addition neither.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I found Voyager to be one of the best shows out there. That's the other problem, SW does not have shows. It's all movies. I agree with prow that the originals blow the new ones away.
As for movies, I will watch Star Trek IV the Voyage Home over any SW movie most of the time. You just can't beat that time travel stuff :D

prow

You just can't beat that time travel stuff :D
i loved that one. i was in san fran when it came out. i was in the loge section. the crowd went nuts when they landed in golden gate park. wrath of cone was pretty darn good too.