SPS pics

Gina

RS STAFF
great frags guys! I especially like the rainbow in the first pic! That piece is awesome!!

mane3215

High Res

rainbow.sized.jpg

Maxx

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Man....thats a smoking monti.....

Nick

dgasmd

Chris:

Did you get rid of the monti eating nudis? How? I ahd those freaking things and either killed or made me throw out my rainbow monti, superman monti, leng sy cap, and every other cool monti I had. I have been very hesitant to start adding montis in fear of getting them again.

Downset

If you dont frag that monti for me Chris I am going to flush your blasto down the toilet so noone will have it lol

mane3215

Gina said:
:eek: WOW :drooool:

Thanks Gina =).

Craig Manoukian said:
Way cool!

Thanks Craig!

Jusreefin said:
Now that's the Rainbow. Dude, ship that witht he rest of my stuff

Its already done dude, its in the box with the rest of my cherries coming your way =).

TDEVIL said:
ok, im really getting jealous

Chris, that is a great shot and coral/s

Jay

Thats bro! I need to get a really nice shot of it. The thing is really incredible in person. A nice top down would be cool. I need to get one of them little boxes I think that Marc makes.

dgasmd said:
Chris:

Did you get rid of the monti eating nudis? How? I ahd those freaking things and either killed or made me throw out my rainbow monti, superman monti, leng sy cap, and every other cool monti I had. I have been very hesitant to start adding montis in fear of getting them again.

Dude, them little bastages took one of my monti orientialis's down, and a nice purple base bable bluepolyp colony. I just lifted that rainbow up the other day and they were on it, and on a small frag of another really nice one I havent seen before. I check my montis every few days (my small frags anyway). I dont knwo where they keep coming from. Luckily I'm not *infested*. I just took them under fresh water and scrubbed with a toothbrush until they were gone. Its probably much better to do in sw bu I was pissed and not thinking straight =). They are ugly little suckers too. I am gonna try the reef dip that Tyree has on his site listed as working. I really need to start dipping corals.

Downset said:
If you dont frag that monti for me Chris I am going to flush your blasto down the toilet so noone will have it lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dude, put the blasto down and step away from the tank! You better not be picking on MY blasto =).

dgasmd

Chris:

Can you post a link to that dip you are talking about? I looked in Tyree's site and can't find anything about it except the lugol dip he recommends for the acros.

yoshiod9

that rainbow monti is astounding mane!!

here's a pic of my new efflo(no flash used) frag and my pavona maldavensis frag(about an inch around).

Attachments

• efflo no flash.JPG
    efflo no flash.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 104
  • pavona maldavensis.JPG
    pavona maldavensis.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 102

Maxx

yosh,
Are those from Atlantis Aquarium? I've been looking at those frags myself for my tank.

Nick

yoshiod9

maxx- of course they are! i was going to buy some other pieces from a different lfs(local is anything within 100 miles i guess) but everytime i go to atlantis i can't help but buy stuff. ming always has awesome stuff and pretty good prices. if you're ever in the bay area though you should check out aquascene...the owner, james, has some of the most amazing sps you will ever see.

yikan

I was lurking around and seeing this post. Hey Chris are any of the frags you posted from me? The rainbow looks familiar....:)

yikan

Last edited:

mane3215

yikan said:
I was lurking around and seeing this post. Hey Chris are any of the frags you posted from me? The rainbow looks familiar....:)

yikan

Hey bro =), yeah some are from you!

Welcome to the boards and I didnt forget about it dude =).