Sps corals

jpsika08

:woohoo: congrats... though, if there ain't no pictures, it didn't happen LOL :D

Hope to see some pics soon :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Nice Michael! I'm going to post mine later....minus the cfasualty I had! Hopefully they grow well for you.

Blue Space

Nice McEntire! Can't wait to get mine! Mr. Coral was nice enough to hold mine a bit. My frag QT is full as of today but I'll be moving all of those to the DT over the weekend and give the green light to ship. I've also got some acans waiting to ship as well. Both will be in my QT at the same time so I'm hoping the SPS arrive first so I can acclimate them to the lights before moving them up out of reach of the acans, arriving soon after. :D

PSU4ME, sorry to hear about your DOA (Or DAF... dead at facility as you put it LOL). It's good to here that you're getting taken care of as far as the customer service goes. :thumbup:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
it's ok.....DOA's happen but what sucks is I have to put another order in to get my "customer service".....and that probably won't happen so kind of a waste. Wish it was transferable to another RS member!