So, what do you do for a living??

Tasslehoff

Guess I should update too... Still work in the IT department at Brother Int'l but Graduated from seminary recently and am pastor of a United Methodist Church. Maybe I should change my profile to Rev. Tass.......Naaaaa!

DrHank

What amazes me is how Framerguy was able to find and restart a 3 year old thread and how many posts were made just yesterday.

For the last 14 years I have been on my second career as a Chiropractic Physician.

Prior to that I served 20 years in the USAF retiring in 1988.

goldenmean

I have worked at the same Italian Restaurant for the past 14 years
The last 7 years I have been the Office Manager.
Previously I was a bartendeer and server (waiter)
Club Lucky

boozeman

What amazes me is how Framerguy was able to find and restart a 3 year old thread and how many posts were made just yesterday.

:LOL:
I thought the same thing when I saw this thread open once again.
What a diversely talented group of people we have he on RS :thumbup:
btw...y'all can figure out what I do for a living :invisible

deaclauderdale

Guess I should update too... Still work in the IT department at Brother Int'l but Graduated from seminary recently and am pastor of a United Methodist Church. Maybe I should change my profile to Rev. Tass.......Naaaaa!

Praise the Lord brother and God bless you. I am also a deacon in a pentecostal church.

framerguy

Hey, I just stumbled across it. Didn't know it was old though. It's a fun thread. That was pretty funny about the Farmerguy thing, I am so Not a farmer, although I live near one.

melnguy

Hi all:wave:
I'm a project manager for Humana currently working with acquisitions. My office is at home but I travel to the office in Kentucky often.

This forum is great!

rebekwl

I am an office manager for an Industrial Process Piping company. We have offices in Idaho, Utah, Virginia and soon to be Arizona and Colorado. We are currently installing piping at 3 major microchip companies, as well as a few smaller jobs here and there. They moved me out to Utah to straighten out the mess they had here. All of our workers are in the Process Piping Unions and most of them are travelers. It's pretty cool being able to meet people from all over the country. I love my job, eventhough I'm bored right now. More time for RS!!

kinghokus420

i was a backhoe operator for a long time. i didnt like winter poverty so i decided to deliver water, well it was a route/sales job and im not a salesman. got the can last month after a year so i decided to go back to school. we will see how that goes.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I, am a life support system for a wallet, from the wallet all things come, without my support all things would go, its an opportunistic/parasitic relationship with overtones of enabling/dependency, for fun I own a metal fabrication shop that deals in interior finishing details, tables, chairs,railings, sculptures etc

vdituri

Hey Steve, how do we apply for a connection to this life support system? I'm tired of supporting myself. lol

I am a regional manager for a chain of Hallmark stores in California.
(sounds a lot more glamorous than it is)
In reality I am a baby sitter for kids that weren't raised properly by their parents on how to play nice with others.
Mandatory Naps All Around!

kinghokus420

I am a regional manager for a chain of Hallmark stores in California.

if you handle the store in paradise, give me a call when your up here! i'll buy you lunch at a little restaurant next door to it.maybe swap a few frags or something!! i always enjoy meeting somewhatlocal reefers.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Victor, application is easy, qualifications are hmmm,cant go there, nope, uh, sorry mate the lodge is full lol

vdituri

if you handle the store in paradise, give me a call when your up here! i'll buy you lunch at a little restaurant next door to it.maybe swap a few frags or something!! i always enjoy meeting somewhatlocal reefers.

Don't go that far, but hmmmm I like lunch.
Maybe I can right it off as a scouting trip???

Come on Steve, I'll bring a tent!