Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

SPR

Ive been to the LFS today for the first time in about 12 months, I was like an addict! Lol

I might go to the other one tomorrow so they don’t think I’m a complete lunatic!

I like to add around 3-4 fish at a time to try and avoid them being murdered by the existing occupants and that’s in the big house. I haven’t tried adding anything in the S650 for probably 2 years. But there;s time……

Anyway here’s a quick shot of my 4 new fishy friends……

8A13EBBE-A666-41FC-9D1F-41574FBB76AC.jpeg

Nobbygas

Very nice. I've got a need to get a few more for my S-650. I'm thinking of just getting three Royal Grammas for now. I love their colours.

Reactions: SPR

SPR

Very nice. I've got a need to get a few more for my S-650. I'm thinking of just getting three Royal Grammas for now. I love their colours.
The Grammas are very nice definitely. I might be going to the other LFS tomorrow! Lol

Blue Space

Really nice additions! And adding multiple fish at a time to lessen aggression on the "new kid" sounds like a good idea.

Don't worry about going to another store tomorrow. They don't care if you are, in fact, a lunatic as long as your wallet is open. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: SPR

Blue Space

I know they're over-popularized by Disney and other cartoons but I just love the bright orange/white contrast of the clownfish!

So, after releasing them all together like a pack of "new kids on the block" how is everyone getting along? Swimmingly, I hope... :)

SPR

I know they're over-popularized by Disney and other cartoons but I just love the bright orange/white contrast of the clownfish!

So, after releasing them all together like a pack of "new kids on the block" how is everyone getting along? Swimmingly, I hope... :)
Everyone is fine ‘so far’ and I’ve got some more fishy friends arriving Wednesday!