Saturday at Mr. Coral

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
This past Saturday I met up with some of our most illustrious members at Mr. Coral in Frederick, Maryland! If you haven't had a chance to see Mr. Coral you should make plans to make a special trip, it's well worth it! Great to see you guys, hope you got a lot of nice pieces, I know I did!:D

P1010001.jpg

Terry (TBittner)(L), Bill (Billy98)(R)

P1010002-1.jpg

Matt (Panmanmatt) (L), Bill (M), John (JohnS_323)(R)

panmanmatt

Scott,
It was great meeting you, your nephew and Terry down there. It was definitely worth the 3.5 hour ride for me. I got a few nice pieces that I'll post pics of tomorrow. You should off the things you got too.

I will definitely be making that trip again in the near future. Next time I'm staying over night and we'll do dinner or something.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
The new elegance is doing much better than the Aussie one I got a few weeks ago. It opened up right away and is spectacular.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Cool! Glad you guys had fun! It's nice to see members get together on the outside.

panmanmatt

Glad to hear that elegance is doing well for you.

Now here are a few pics of my goodies:

Lobophyton
frags028.jpg

Ricordia rock
frags031.jpg

Rhodactus shrooms
frags025.jpg

frags026.jpg

tbittner

Awesome pieces, Matt! Sonny oughta hire you to take pictures. :)

It's always a pleasure to go hang out with Scott for a while. It was really great to meet everyone else too! Hopefully you all didn't eat TOO much pizza. :lol:

Sonny really is a fabulous host. He has an incredible selection of corals too!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Nice selections Matt!:D

Here are my finds.

Anchor coral (Euphyllia ancora) The camera didn't capture the color. It's a light turquoise.
DSC_0010-10.jpg

Elegance (Cataphyllia) I just did a WC so it's a little weepy. Earlier it spectacular. I got this based on Billy's comments.
DSC_0012-10.jpg

panmanmatt

Looking good, Scott. That elegance is gorgeous. I think I remember that torch, he had a few pieces of it.

I wish I could capture the true colours on the zoas, they are awesome.

Terry, where are your pictures?

vdituri

Glad to see and hear that sonny is taking care of you east coasters.
Great additions you guys!
Makes me want to go shopping.

kathywithbirds

hey was that the NJ reefer club run? maybe I'll get down there this spring, we're relocating and I've got my fingers crossed for warmer climes...