sambrinar

Yea the BSJF was deceased on Sat... no more of those for me

Hi Sassy pants, thanks for the drive by

Ohh and Jeff... here ya go

firefish062810.jpg

firefish3062810.jpg

firefish2062810.jpg

sambrinar

I purchased some BRIGHT blue zoas and a rock full of different corals!! I haven't bought anything for the tank for a while (well besides the Firefish.. but I didn't buy those :D) They will be here on Thursday!! Picts to follow

Frankie

RS STAFF
Cool fire fish Brenda. :thumbup:
I had a school of them once but lost most to jumping :( Out of 15 I ended up with one that worked his way to the sump in the garage somehow and then I gave him to a friend when I took the tank down. He's still has him last I saw :)

sambrinar

there are more on the other side of the rock... just didn't turn it around... the female clown has been biting and that little witch bites HARD!!

sambrinar

WOW!! this pict is from 2 months ago... posting this now, so I don't forget. I will post an updated pict so you can see the CRAZY growth

May 2010

DSC00355.jpg

Angel Fin

Going to watch in anticipation!!!...Jeez, I feel like a stalker!!?? Keep us all posted on your progress!!

"Office Sanity"!!.....good one!!

sambrinar

LOL hey Kim... I took a shot of your toady yesterday, but the Urchin was annoying it so it was all closed up

DSC01007.jpg

Just messing with the camera here...

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

Last edited:

wazzifam

Toady looks good. Great growth. and that mushroom rock is BAD ASS!! just keep messin with the camera... Were enjoying it way to much for you not to!!

sambrinar

Let me find the before shroom rock.. that rock is from Greg's tank.. the growth is crazy

Ok here we go From like what Kim Feb??

DSC00355.jpg

Yesterday.. and that's not the whole rock either, that's only the lower half

DSC01009.jpg

I will get a shot of the whole rock with the same lens as the pict in Feb so you can really see the difference.. CRAZY growth. The picts get washed out look with the 200mm zoom lens I noticed

Last edited:

wazzifam

Holly cow Batgirl, feb is about right, one of the rocks that I got from him all the mushrooms I thought were gone. there are 5 on it now I cant wait to see it all full!! I stillneed new bulbs. or a new light would be good. Seems like if I could sell the 150 I could buy some.... Amazing what a good spectrum will do as well as a good lense. Cant wait to see the whole rock! And the Blue Zoas I got are all going crazy I have a couple frags of those already. The blue cloves are finally covering the plug you sent now if only they would spread and the damn clowns would quit carrying it around. The zenia on the otherhand is absolutely pathetic since the electric issue. Barly hangin on by a stalk.... I need to go thru my lonley thread and do some comparison shots, maybe I could get some action over there. LOLOLOL