sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

sambrinar

hmm let's see I can frag a frogspawn, some duncans lots of zoas, maybe a candycane coral (if I can figure out how) LOL come by on a Monday or Friday afternoon like in July. Just let me know ahead of time

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
?? Not sure what your talking about Sorry need a refresher pleeeeaasseee... I'm getting old LOL

Charise I have a Monty that's nice and already fragged too.. of coarse it was an accidental frag, but still a frag

your not old Brenda, just marinated with experience, how ya doin? and where are the picture updates here huh?:wave:

sambrinar

Shhhh Sassy pants!!!!! that means I have to scrape the dang glass!!

I'm good, how are you doin'?? I love that marinated with experience... I'm stealing that from you and gonna make it my motto LOL

jcgardner

I have frogspawn and duncans. Getting a bunch of new duncans. I will get the monti from you. As long as it isn't acans, I can't grow them. I've tried don't know what I'm doing wrong.

sambrinar

I have frogspawn and duncans. Getting a bunch of new duncans. I will get the monti from you. As long as it isn't acans, I can't grow them. I've tried don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Monte's and Acans are two different animals. Acans need to be fed and montes don't, they just GROOOW. I had some Acans but either the Urchin or the BSJF took off with them. I have some really pretty Dendros, but I only have 2 heads, I will let you know when they start growing

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Shhhh Sassy pants!!!!! that means I have to scrape the dang glass!!

I'm good, how are you doin'?? I love that marinated with experience... I'm stealing that from you and gonna make it my motto LOL

doin good! please feel free lol, Im reserving "steeped in pessimism" for me

jcgardner

Here are you friends in my tank. This is my old 5 mega pixel camera so photos aren't that great. Was to lazy to go take the new camera off of the spotting scope set up.

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02415.jpg

Thanks for the new friends.
Charise

sambrinar

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/sambrinar/IMG_1344.jpg was wondering if ur still using the same sump pump and if so do u like it?

Ah, You mean the pump for the return, yes I still have that same one running, works very very well. I have another one in reserve in case the old one kicks the bucket. Sorry I bought it a long time ago, and didn't remember what it was called.

Charise Boy that Blue Xenia is PISSSED!! LOL the shoom looks excellent in there!! and the "stick" will perk up pretty soon and open it's little petals.. I'm curious to see if you will get it back to the vibrant lavender it was when I got it.

sambrinar

So I get back from Phoenix yesterday with 4 new additions (I was there for a medical conference, hubby made be buy all 4 of the new additions, I only wanted 2) and I'm getting ready to acclimate them... I was scanning the sand bed for the BSFJ and I say to myself..."hmmm why are the Nassirus snails out, weird"... then "ohhh there he is" as I see his head "he looks weird" as I pan to the side of the tanks.. then out loud to myself "Ohhh CRAP".... now I know what the snails were doing out....

Pics of the 4 additions tomorrow!! :D .... remember the tank is at my office

sambrinar

LOL Well NOT another BSJF... Done with those... O Kay ok... just for you Jeff :D

A school of..... (drum roll please)

A school of 4

Of.....

These.....