RSM S 500

Luke Smith

I’m running a fmr75 with Rowaphos in at the moment thenSiporax 25mm rings and bio filter balls in a eggcrate, I’m picking up a load of rock later I think they’ll be enough for the DT then do I just load up the big section of the left of the sump, I Sean Shaun had 2 big bricks in his sump with deep section of matrix

should I get a big tub then fill it with matrix 40L with the 2 bricks like Shaun has or look in to the agar scrubber route???

Luke Smith

Been away a little bit and what’s changed... lots my son was born a week ago and yesterday I swiped over to the 650. Wow I thought it would be easy man I was wrong with the heat and then breaking my refractometer and picking one up at 9pm I finally finished at 2am this morning.... tank is clear this morning to my amazement to day is clean the front room the sort the dosser and fr175 for the phosphates
Oh and I’m useing a 1200 luminaire just awaiting for my evergrow IT 5012 pro to turn up

Attachments

• C75202F6-D40F-46C9-9729-F521AB7B17F5.jpeg
    C75202F6-D40F-46C9-9729-F521AB7B17F5.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5

Nobbygas

Been away a little bit and what’s changed... lots my son was born a week ago and yesterday I swiped over to the 650. Wow I thought it would be easy man I was wrong with the heat and then breaking my refractometer and picking one up at 9pm I finally finished at 2am this morning.... tank is clear this morning to my amazement to day is clean the front room the sort the dosser and fr175 for the phosphates
Oh and I’m useing a 1200 luminaire just awaiting for my evergrow IT 5012 pro to turn up
Congratulations on the birth of your Son :) From experience I can tell you that the first twenty five years are the worst, but after that it's plain sailing :)

DreRSM500

Great start !

index.php
Wow, this looks amazing. Any updated pics of your tank these days? I just purchased a RSM500 from craiglist. Trying to figure out a aquascape now.