RSM Full tank videos

Danreef

Hi all

I thought that like the thread with full tank pictures, we can have one with videos.

I hope you guys like the idea.

Let's do it......here goes the first.

[video=youtube_share;x6mknQozv8I]http://youtu.be/x6mknQozv8I[/video]

Danreef

Please, feel free to do the changes that you consider appropiate.

Thank you !!!!
Daniel

Ps: We can ask Roy to paste on this thread his tank progresion videos too !!

pgrtgunner

How do you know which corals will not sting one another? I have lost 2 plate corals to brain corals stinging them.

Danreef

If you have a good LFS they will tell you .

Or, before buying I search internet. Liveaquaria is an excellent place to check for info.

pgrtgunner

My problem here in NM, when you see something you want to buy, you'd better buy it then, or loose it.
They won't wait for you to go home and get on your computer to check it out unless your phone has wifi.
Especially with anemones, they don't last very long before they are in someone else's plastic bag.
I always have to buy it then see who it can be next to.

I have 6 brain corals and they have killed each other. So, you know you can't return anything unless you want
to give it up for half of what you paid for it.

You live in MA and you have allot more stores there than we do in NM in the desert. :(

Oxylebius

Here is the tank this morning. Not the best quality video, taken on cell phone. Lights kicked on maybe a half hour prior to taking vid. I worked on the corals yesterday, fragged a bunch of them and glued to other locations in the tank, so it does look a little worked on, but here you go!

Oxylebius

How do you know which corals will not sting one another? I have lost 2 plate corals to brain corals stinging them.

Maybe best to make a list of aggressive corals and print it out before going to the lfs. That you you can pick out ones that are less aggressive. A web search would help to determine which ones are more aggressive then others. A web search brought me to this, here.

Danreef

Here is the tank this morning. Not the best quality video, taken on cell phone. Lights kicked on maybe a half hour prior to taking vid. I worked on the corals yesterday, fragged a bunch of them and glued to other locations in the tank, so it does look a little worked on, but here you go!

Oxy...tank looks great. Well deserved the November TOTM.

Why have you fragged corals ? It didn't look overpopulated.

Cheers
Daniel