RS Members Full Tank Shots

tnwillia

My tank is gone now due to a crack in Feb 2012 but I thought I'd post it in memory of it's happier days.

IMG_0436_1.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Blue Space

I'm going to start calling you the Acan Man. Nice bunch of 'cans!!

Thanks Cat! But I'm afraid that my acan garden has dwindled in the past month and a 1/2. One of my colonies got stung by a roaming bta after a split. The new nem started trying to find a place and in the process killed 5 SPS, and then injured an acan colony. The injured acan then developed brown jelly which I tried to save by doing daily iodine dips and fragging... After watching the first few melt away in the QT I just pitched any that developed it. Now I'm down to 2. :( That stuff spread faster than a wildfire even after removing any infected ones at the first sign of jelly. Oh well, just have to buy more i guess :)

Lmao.... I could barely type all that I was laughing so hard... ima dork I know.. :D

You guys are great! This is why I love RS and its members.

Great tanks everyone :D

I REALLY like your scape Chris!

*cough*Travis*cough*

Thank you!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
I don't know how you do it Devon, looking after so many tanks. Well done buddy.

Built347

Its not so bad Leigh... I set up the system with convenience in mind... single system makes it sooo much easier...

sk8rdn

lethal said:
I don't know how you do it Devon, looking after so many tanks. Well done buddy.

He makes Sam do all the cleaning and heavy lifting...

All he does is the plumbing and takes all the credit...

...."Fish" Happens!....

Doogle

Well I screwed up my photo bucket picture by resizing it and can't return it to a large size so here's a different pic,errr.
7F74CBE2.jpg

Setragni

A work in progress. Soon to be a SPS only. everything looks brown on this iphone camera :(.
47c473c2-9f8f-f87c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk