RED SEA pimped to the MAX 130D

JK1

A few new additions and some old favourites. Lots more due tomorrow.

CARs

Cataclysm - Only arrived today so still a little sulky

Ring of Jupiter

Spider-man

Utter Chaos

JK1

They arrived yesterday but aren't open fully yet. To name few...

Ardinum
Black elephant
Blazing agave
Black hornet
Blood berry
Flaming Gatorade
Jinkies
Lemon devil PE
Pink Piccadilly
Pinwheels
Rasta
Stratosphere
Temptations

Pics to follow as soon as they're open :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Latest additions look down-right SEXY!

JK you've inspired me to re-do my 130D :)

Thanks for sharing your goodies with us :thumber:

JK1

Latest additions look down-right SEXY!

JK you've inspired me to re-do my 130D :)

Thanks for sharing your goodies with us :thumber:

Thanks All

That's awesome Al, was gutted for you when yours went down. I look forward to seeing the rebirth. Much of mine was inspired by you so I join outed to repay the inspiration.

Always a pleasure to share. I'll have more pics coming soon when they stop sulking. Unfortunately there were some casualties amongst my imports. My stratospheres, ardinums, black elephants and rasta are all dead. The Rastas I have more of but I'm gutted about the 3p stratospheres :( that's a lot of $$$ down the pan! The water was all below 14 degrees when they arrived so I'm lucky to have salvaged any. This is why they are still sulking a week later. I'm hopeful that others will recover eventually.

JK1

Forgot to mention, I have recently turned my sump into a giant frag rack! I didn't like the rack in my display plus it wasn't big enough to house my zoa obsession. I have a piece of egg crate cut to fill the whole surface area which sit about 6 inches below the surface. My cheato it's below. I upgraded my sump light to a maxispect razor nano and the rack is already full. It's a perfect environment for Zoas as I can slow the flow and dim the lights when I've been fragging or introduce new ones.

JK1

Here's a sneak preview of some of today's arrivals. I am almost out of space!

Hallucinations

Pink Krakatoa

Stratosphere

WWC Tantrums

JK1

My tank is now pretty full, I recently made the sump my frag tank. That is now full too! I planned on starting a new frag tank in my shed later this year. Turns out I cant wait that long which is what has brought me here.

This is my Garden when I bought the house a few years back.

This is after a bit of work and my daughters arrival. I pimped the wendy house :)

I had to walk across sodden grass every time I wanted to reach the shed so I laid out some new slabs

Dug up tons of soil, laid a bed of sand and then set to work shaping the edges with and angle grinder. I tell you though, I was expecting the angle grinder to be much easier than it was, the thing weighed a ton!

A few buckets of cement and sweat later and here we are. new shed built! Seems easy to type but doing it all myself nearly killed me.

I ran electric out to the shed and put in a fuse box. I have now hung my 4ft ATI and my new 4ft tank should be here next week :dance: Seems a little odd having a frag tank 3 times bigger thank my main display but that will have to be another project........

I also have phyto, Rotifer and Copepod cultures to keep my pair of Mandarins and corals happy. Couldn't get a pic without my mug shot :)

In other news my Wife will be giving birth any day now but that mean I'll be off work and may be able to buy a few minutes to help get me up and running, maybe divorced too!

To be continued.........

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Man that's some serious dedication!

Congrats with the soon to be new addition :)

LOL at the reflection image :D

Wolffman64

Mate, congratulations to the new build and the soon new arrival (not necessary in that order...lol).

I saw the pictures of your backyard and it soooo looks like where I used to live in Beds, in Leighton Buzzard. Where are you based, the houses looks so much the same as our estate in LB?

JK1

Man that's some serious dedication!

Congrats with the soon to be new addition :)

LOL at the reflection image :D

Yeah, I think I may be starting to get a little out of control! Thanks Al

Mate, congratulations to the new build and the soon new arrival (not necessary in that order...lol).

I saw the pictures of your backyard and it soooo looks like where I used to live in Beds, in Leighton Buzzard. Where are you based, the houses looks so much the same as our estate in LB?

Thanks mate. I'm in Henlow so not far from Leighton Buzzard :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Congrats on the new baby
fam11.gif