Red Sea Max 500

tnwillia

Anthony I agree. I figured 3000/3500 US. 130 to 250 doubled price, I figured 250 to 500 would follow suit. But 4500 takes a lot of people out looking for bigger better tanks for that price. I hope Glenn is right and thay go for lower cost/quantity sales, I like what I'm seeing so far on the tank.

tnwillia

Hey Kev, the link does not work at least for me. When where and how much for the new salt in the US? Thanks!

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Thanks Reefmack link sorted, still waiting on an update on the S500 but I know one thing for sure I want one! Salt and Reef care program on the way very soon.

Red Sea Kev

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Hi tnwillia,
I will try and find out for you when it's available in the US, I know it will be available in August in the UK so I'm pretty sure you'll get it the same time but I'll check, the Red Sea Salt will be available first which is great for the low nutrient systems and balling etc followed by Coral Pro Salt perfect for the rapid growing of SPS and frags.

Red Sea Kev

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Red Sea Reefer, I sure would, assuming that you are looking at a salinity of 35.0 ppt the results will be as follows:

Ca (mg/l) 455 to 475
Alk (dKH) 12.3 to12.7
Mg (mg/l) 1360 to1420

Two other useful values are:

K (mg/l) 390 to 410 (potassium)

Dose = 38.2 g/l

We might be getting a bit off topic here but still happy to answer all things Red Sea I'll get the salt video posted else where as well

Red Sea Kev

Last edited:

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Me three. Do you have any idea when the new Coral Pro Salt will be available in Australia?

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
I want the 500 and the new salt....but when is it out in England ??

Hi Zak786, well the New Red Sea salt lands in the UK the 9th of July The Red Sea Coral Pro possibly next month.

Now the Bad news the S500 is not likely available until early 2011 but no confirmed release date or price is available yet, it goes without saying the minute I know the release date Reef Sanctuary members will as well watch this space, I've got my order in as well.!

Red Sea Kev